- Wayne Kubick
- David Johnson
- Lorraine Constable
- Tony Julian
- Lloyd McKenzie
- Ted Klein
- Jean Duteau
- Ken McCaslin
- Josh Procious
- SSL successfully applied on prod for both Jira and Confluence
- Memory increased
- Better Dev Next - adjust to make dev sit more closely map to the prod instance.
- Lloyd - Jira dev having issues - warns that connecting with out https, but the url is correct. Other related issues regarding login and logout.
- Worked with Lloyd to configure move issues from proposal project to implementation project. Working on script syntax and configuration parameters.
- Migrated latest changes into Dev
- Demo of progress prototype progress for Baltimore - in Vocab UTG quarter Tuesday Q1
- governance questions still need to be discussed -
- primarily helping Ted.
- reviewing Test plan
- targeting test start next week
- Josh investigated reset of the environment for individual test plans and has confirmed the process.
- Workgroup rollout - reviewed the blue print - need to discuss with Wayne the rollout plan for the rest of the work groups
- User name policy - Jira does not allow explicit user name policies. See email stream and we don't have a big problem with spammers. Leave the process as is at least until the WGM.
- Space permissions review - did not get to
- WGM main page
- Workflow review - schedule a specific call for this Josh and Dave Hamil
- listserv - Discuss with EST whether we want a listserv for Jiracon team, and how to make things more visible outside the
- HQ and TSC to Confluence
- Co-Chair Handbook
- Webinar presentations.
- Discuss communication plan for co-chair dinner