Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Date

Meeting Coordinates

Agenda

Item

Who

Notes

Item

Who

Notes

Agenda ReviewLC
  •  

Roll CallLC
  • Wayne Kubick
  • David Johnson
  • Lorraine Constable
  • Tony Julian
  • Lloyd McKenzie
  • Ted Klein
  • Jean Duteau
  • Ken McCaslin
  • Josh Procious
Announcements

Cancel next Friday call? yes

Webmaster's ReportDJ
  • All DNS for HL7 has been moved to route 53 on AWS. This will enable us to get the reverse proxy off our confluence and Jira install. Was done on Monday and has been propagated
  • This morning Josh successfully upgraded Confluence to 6.11. Created dev instance, copied databased, installed add-ons, used the the Mobile app to connect to updated confluence server
  • Dev environment setup - tried elastic beanstalk; set it up but did not work. Accessing Atlassian support to ensure we can move forward with this. We do have jira-dev.hl7.org and conf-dev.hl7.org, but they are not currently mirrors of prod
UTG ProjectTK
  • I have a number of open Jira questions; how and when is best to get them answered?
  • 4 stumbling blocks for Jira configuration questions
    • 2 projects with differing access requirements. Submitters and curators. need to transition tickets from one project to the other
      • how to manage the transition - do you link to a new ticket in the second project, or do you move. Likely create a linked ticket in the curated project.
      • need to close loop to trigger a state change in the originating
    • Using same issue types across the two projects, even though the workflows are different. Lack of clarity on the screens associated with issue types, and creation of custom fields
      • can have distinct screens per issue type on a per workflow basis
      • the two projects can have different issue type schemes - should we bring those together? if set of issues is the same, use the same scheme on both
    • Custom fields - global list of custom fields, can add to whatever screen, etc. It would be nice if they could be removed from the field configurations where they won't be used
      • two groups - custom for tickets and will be used only for UTG
      • Ted to follow up with Lloyd
    • Service Desk - one project is still using a Jira Service Desk issue type scheme - do we need to remove? Move to the same issue scheme the other project is using
Ballot ProjectLM/JD
  • Jira testplan
  • Discussion of criteria for pilot ballot - suggest FHIR IGs plus one other small one
  • Need Lloyd to update requirements and review test plan
  • Scope of testing - user registration? conversion from Gforge? validating that the conversion was successful. Also testing promotion from dev to prod
    • those are not part of the plan that Jean produced, but will need to happen somewhere
    • who needs to coordinate testing / feed results to business decision makers (Wayne/ Austin / Lynn) A couple of senior people involved in the testing to act in an advisory role.
  • Solicitation for testers - how do we want to approach. Lloyd has identified some initial testers, desire to reach out to at least one large organizational user
  • Need to circulate and review requirements, and initiate a communication plan
  • DJ/JP review items regarding reset of scripts during testing
JIRACon ProjectLC/JP
  • Review Blueprint
  • Discuss pss approach
  • training
Other projectsWK/JP
  • HQ and TSC to Confluence
  • Co-Chair Handbook
Adjournment 

 

Supporting Documents

Outline Reference

Supporting Document

Jira Ballot Test Plan


Action items