Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Date

Meeting Coordinates

Agenda

Item

Who

Notes

Item

Who

Notes

Agenda ReviewLC
  •  

Roll CallLC
  • Wayne Kubick
  • David Johnson
  • Lorraine Constable
  • Tony Julian
  • Lloyd McKenzie
  • Ted Klein
  • Jean Duteau
  • Ken McCaslin
  • Josh Procious
Announcements

Cancel Aug 3rd meeting

DJ away Aug 1 - 14

Webmaster's ReportDJ
  • SSL is set up on Jiradev.hl7.org
  • Josh has joined the team as of last Wednesday. We are enjoying his contributions
  • Moving towards SSL on current environment.
    • moving towards jira/confluence dev environment
    • Josh digging into AWS to determine next best steps in order to accommodate our current environment
      • consider installing confluence on the instance with Jira on it currently
      • should be able copy db over from
      • dev database is in the same rds instance as prod. Would need to set up confluence dev database on the current rds instance.
      • would like to be able to have jira/confluence in dev in order to test pss workflow with confluence
  • Wayne is working with AWS to see if they can "gift" us environment space.
    • Atlassian has reached out about how they might better support and discount rates on "community cloud" licenses . This could move us off AWS for Atlassian products
    • Question - if we are hosted on their cloud, is it possible to call out to external software that we host
UTG ProjectTKemail update - due to harmonization, etc, no progress this week
Ballot ProjectLM/JD
  • not sure where Lloyd is on critical bugs from last week
  • updated communication and test plan, including a "mock" ballot run through after September
  • expect to distribute for review next week
JIRACon ProjectLC
  • Josh / DJ and Lorraine met went over the existing permission bits and pieces for boilerplate
  • Attendance log
    • use of check boxes
    • header grouping affects titles - find where Tony fixed it
    • locking attendance log after approval
    • visual means to be see where you are in the quarters
    • able sort the attendees
    • additional column for people to indicate whether they planned to attend WGM
  • Josh currently looking at the rollout process - and the tooling
  • SOA space configuration - need to link from HL7 and fix categories
  • Categories - see requirements page
  • Work group space content
    • interface for co-chair lists, etc
  • v2 Management Group
    • later August, look for governance requirements
  • Tony looked at voting processes, to better support Anne and the steering divisions
    • followup on groups vs roles, particularly regarding the voting macro
Adjournment 

 

Action items