Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Date

Meeting Coordinates

Agenda

Item

Who

Notes

Item

Who

Notes

Agenda ReviewLC
  •  

Roll CallLC
  • Wayne Kubick
  • David Johnson
  • Lorraine Constable
  • Tony Julian
  • Lloyd McKenzie
  • Ted Klein
  • Jean Duteau
  • Ken McCaslin
Announcements

Cancel Aug 3rd meeting

DJ away Aug 1 - 14

Webmaster's ReportDJ
  • working through the Digicert SSL application - some issues with configuration
  • everything else in the queue same order
  • Josh starting next Wednesday
UTG ProjectTK
  • buried with responding to requests from Russ about persistence issues
  • not been back to configuration of Jira workflows and screens
  • needs a bit of time from DJ regarding release management and archival of releases
  • moving to Dev server?
  • Originally was going to do handoffs to confluence for discussions, etc for consensus decisions
    • modelling process based on what Lloyd has done on the ballot
    • initially will be Jira only, extend to Confluence when needed
  • Ted currently focused on release management issues on terminology.hl7.org
Ballot ProjectLM/JD
  • Communication plan approved at TSC with some adjustments of the dates
  • Testing plan started and sent to Lloyd and Lorraine for review but schedule was very aggressive
  • Lloyd still finding bugs prior to release to system test
  • Decision to not roll this out this cycle
  • Plan to add a mock ballot test from previous ballot submissions in October, with a broader release in January
  • need to get going with training material
  • Lloyd is continuing to debug and let Jean know when the system is ready for others to test.
  • Ensure we have different types of testers - knowledgeable users, new users, Karen, etc.
JIRACon ProjectLC
  • Review of boilerplate
  • Confluence Groups
  • Categories
  • Attendance log
Adjournment 

 




 



 

Action items

  •