Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Date

Meeting Coordinates

Agenda

Item

Who

Notes

Item

Who

Notes

Agenda ReviewLC
  •  

Roll CallLC
  • Wayne Kubick
  • David Johnson
  • Lorraine Constable
  • Tony Julian
  • Lloyd McKenzie
  • Ted Klein
  • Jean Duteau
  • Ken McCaslin
Announcements

Webmaster's ReportDJ
  • Extended an offer and it has been accepted for an Applications Manager- He will start July 25th
  • Jiradev.hl7.org is up - will be easier to apply SSL to than Prod. Lloyd says he is happy to have it there first to see if anything goes wrong
  • Copied production database to dev. Directories and folders need
  • will be setting up a Confluence dev as well with Load balancing - goal to work on that over the next 2.5 weeks
  • Jira and confluence prod would get SSL at the same time
  • User database for Jira is separate for dev and prod
UTG ProjectTKno update
Ballot ProjectLM/JD
  • Jira balloting is feature complete and released to a few folks for testing as of 4 am today
  • reporting and email notification still needs a bit of work
  • Communication plan at TSC led to bigger questions
    • Concerns around timing
    • Might be able to allay concerns with a smaller ballot for September
    • 3 choices for FHIR ballot
      • Do everything as we did in May
      • Transition Tracker submission in advance of ballot and import spreadsheets into Jira instead of GForge
      • Ballot in Jira
    • Need some Contingency planning
    • Hard to go backwards once switch to Jira. Have tested the import from GForge to Jira a few times
      • Need review of converted data
      • A log is produced to indicate what happened / a list of validations are run
    • brought a few more users in to "bang on it" informally
    • Jean has enhanced test plan from Ken - informal test with draft plan / follow by more formal plan in a few weeks
    • Wayne - discuss with FMG
      • need a risk assessment and contingency planning
        • biggest risk area is large organizational user submission
      • do we do a mock ballot
      • What are the impacts if we have to use the old process for FHIR
  • Have begun training materials
JIRACon ProjectLC
  • Spent some time digging through tickets looking for material
  • Lorraine could not find attendance log updates
  • Pick this up the after Josh starts - review boilerplate review from Tony
  • Tony working on a demonstration for Mary Kay and Anne re evotes
Adjournment 

 




 

Action items

  •