Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Date

Meeting Coordinates

Agenda

Item

Who

Notes

Item

Who

Notes

Agenda ReviewLC
  •  

Roll CallLC
  • Wayne Kubick
  • David Johnson
  • Lorraine Constable
  • Tony Julian
  • Lloyd McKenzie
  • Ted Klein
  • Michael Kuhl
Announcements

Webmaster's ReportDJ
  • Continued interviewing for Application Manager position
    • reviewed 3 candidates
    • Tony and Lorraine interviewed
  • worked with Lloyd to get the plug ins going on the log levels
  • SSL is next for prod site
UTG ProjectTK
  • digging out from travels
  • documenting our architecture and details on versioning and release management
  • working with Russ on tooling and persistence
  • walkthrough on the two sides with the handoff
  • Did an 1.5 hr walk through with Sheila Radner at the CDC - some politics around terminology management
    • issues include coordination with VSAC, Trifolia PHIN-VADS, etc
    • disconnections among silos
    • good support
  • not yet addressed SOLOR - started discussing what CIMI wants to do with SOLOR. will be addressed as an external source
  • worked on release management
  • publishing is next
  • URIs and publishing to be worked out. Want to set up URIs before the FHIR normative ballot
Ballot ProjectLM
  • dev days and FHIR started impacted Jira work
  • on track to have functionality complete by Monday morning
  • work to be done on reporting and notifications
  • state transitions, etc done
  • some preliminary documentation done in Confluence - under HL7 space : HL7 Tools and Processes
  • intro test plan posted under Jiracon - needs to be elaborated
JIRACon ProjectLC
  • review of Chad's Jira tickets and tasks - everything seems to be together, need to confirm attendance log
  • review of the boilerplate to start standing up work groups.
  • plan to prepare webinars for September
    • Tony volunteered
    • need to be re-scheduled
Adjournment 

 

Action items

  •