This page will be used to post CTO and project team updates related to the implementation of JIRA and Confluence at HL7.
May 2, 2018 CTO Update
New Confluence features now available from JIRACON project team:
- Workgroup quick start package of default templates (boiler plates) now available.
- Confluence WGM attendance log streamlined for use at Cologne WGM
- 2 Informative webinars to be offered week of May 7 and recorded for future reference: Confluence for General Users and Co-Chairs Guide to Using Confluence.
System updates completed in April by Webmaster:
- Host reconfiguration completed -- no longer requires specification of port number 8080 on URL. Check that your links point to the new official URLs:
- Server upgrades to improve performance
- Confluence System Update to Version 6.8.1
- JIRA System Update to Version 7.9
- PostGres Database update to Version 9.5
- Setting up development environment for both products.
Work on Online PSS, JIRA Balloting and Unified Terminology projects continues.