Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Meeting Date

Meeting Coordinates

Agenda

ItemWhoNotes
Agenda ReviewPL
  •  

Roll CallPL
  • Wayne Kubick
  • David Johnson
  • Patrick E. Loyd
  • Lorraine Constable
  • Chad Joyce
  • Tony Julian
  • Lloyd McKenzie
  • Ted Klein
  • Michael Kuhl
AnnouncementsPL
Webmaster's ReportDJ
  • had issues with FHIR.org, which pushed things late
  • re downgrade of Jira - concern because the only information found for a downgrade was a rollback immediately after an upgrade
  • looking for a release date for upgrade of add-on
  • test to see if the plug in works even though it has not yet been marked as compatible
  • possible to enable an incompatible add-on - then we should test
  • Dev environment - creating databases through the postgres manager - use SQL to load the information
UTG ProjectTK
Ballot ProjectLM
  • playing with nFeed and ensuring we have consistent settings across the workgroups.
  • have the ability to have separate listing of artifacts for each implementation guide
  • can have separate trackers for different ballot projects
  • will eventually implement changes to the IG publisher to ensure alignment with artifact list in Git
  • Lloyd hoping for testing to begin before the WGM
JIRACon ProjectCJ
  • Templates all in place
  • Started on HL7 Workgroup main page
  • Review with Patrick
  • Michael create review of Jira and Confluence in his personal space - DJ will review and get back to everyone
  • Need to send a communication about where we are with both Confluence and Jira
  • upcoming review of requirements for pss with review with the TSC
Adjournment 

 

  • No labels