Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Date:   

Facilitator:  @

Note Taker: @ 

Attendees

Present

Name

Affiliation


Mayo Clinic

Nick Radov Co-chair

United Healthcare

Isaac Vetter  Co-chair

Epic

Epic

Phillips

Nuance Communications

Siemens

Altarum     

David QuiEpic

Siemens

Nuance Communications

Vernetzt, LLC

Microsoft

Canon

Create Decision from template

ANSI Anti-Trust Policy:

Professional Associations, such as HL7, which bring together competing entities are subject to strict scrutiny under applicable antitrust laws. HL7 recognizes that the antitrust laws were enacted to promote fairness in competition and, as such, supports laws against monopoly and restraints of trade and their enforcement. Each individual participating in HL7 meetings and conferences, regardless of venue, is responsible for knowing the contents of and adhering to the HL7 Antitrust Policy as stated in §05.01 of the Governance and Operations Manual (GOM).

Agenda Topics

Agenda Outline

Agenda Item

Meeting Minutes from Discussion

Decision Link(if not child)
ManagementQuorum reached (co-chair + 2) Yes/No

Management Minute Approval


Next week, 12/13, canceled per availability

  • Isaac to cancel on HL7 & outlook: 



12/20 - keep, shorten

Isaac to cancel on HL7 & outlook: 12/27 - cancel




Eric's topics:

  • some proposed rewording of 2.10 from Bas
    • Eric reviewed Bas' build branch (which branch?)
    • Bas to incorporate feedback as appropriate and submit PR for review by group
  • Eric reviewed some jiras, identifying applied and for next block-vote, Isaac to identify and update


Methodology

FHIRcast STU3 block-vote-2,

  • Catie Ladd / Nick Radov : 5-0-1 (1 abstain, 5 for)

block-vote-3 - Infrastructure And Messaging - Confluence (hl7.org)

  • Catie Ladd / Nick Radov : 6-0-1




Kinson gives IHE update!

  • Jan is kickoff mtng
  • Next F2F is week of Feb 6
    • beforehand, Kinson to hold two tcons to develop spec material. Goal for next week is to have draft workflow.
      • Kinson to send draft of workflow description to this group by eow or early next week. 
    • Second tcon to be scheduled in Jan.

The resulting IHE profile will not restrain codesystems/terminologies, because it's intended to be internationally applicable. 

  • Won't mandate a certain set of terminologies, but may use examples. 
  • This profile is more focused on the workflow, defining overall messaging/infrastructure to communicate context and content.
  • Later on, there may be profiles or sections on this profile describing more specific use-cases for a given specialty, such that vocab/terminologies could be prescribed.

Optimally, FHIRcast STU3 should be published for this IHE profile's publication by ~May/June.

  • But, e.g. for IMR last year, ImagingSelection wasn't published


Management Next agenda

 Adjournment
 Adjourned at

Supporting Documents

Outline Reference

Supporting Document

Minute Approval
FHIRCast Jira not done

T Key Summary Assignee Reporter P Status Resolution Created Updated Due
Loading...
Refresh


Action items

  •