HL7 Antitrust Policy
Professional Associations, such as HL7, which bring together competing entities are subject to strict scrutiny under applicable antitrust laws. HL7 recognizes that the antitrust laws were enacted to promote fairness in competition and, as such, supports laws against monopoly and restraints of trade and their enforcement. Each individual participating in HL7 meetings and conferences, regardless of venue, is responsible for knowing the contents of and adhering to the HL7 Antitrust Policy as stated in §05.01 of the Governance and Operations Manual (GOM).
Please include your organization in your Zoom name.
- Click on your picture/name in Zoom
- Click on rename
- enter <name> - <organization>
|Danielle Bancroft||Best Practice Software||x|
|Melva Peters (Scribe)||Jenaker Consulting|
|Jean Duteau (Chair)||Duteau Design|
|John Hatem||Independent Consultant|
|Scott Robertson||Kaiser Permanente||x|
|Christof Gessner||HL7 Germany|
Joseph Quinn (Joe)
|Smile Digital Health||x|
|Lawrence Lo||Columbia University HIT Student|
|Peter Sergent||HL7 New Zealand||x|
|Reed D. Gelzer||Trustworthy EHR|
|Shelly Spiro||Pharmacy HIT Collaborative||x|
|Kim Roberts||Pharmacy HIT Collaborative|
|Kent Bulza||Well Health||x|
|Courtney Bland||CVS / Aetna|
|Sanket Raval||CVS / Aetna|
|Jose Costa Teixeira||x|
Agenda Items and Notes
Outstanding Action Item List
Meeting Notes from previous meeting
- 10/31 just posted, will accept on next call
Project Scope Statements
External Meeting Review
Catalog Updates (John Hatem) - John not available to report
Workflow Update (John Hatem) - no workflow call 11/7
Healthcare Product Update (John Hatem) - Jose - nothing for pharmacy from today's HCP call
EHR conformant reconciled medication list (cRML) (Scott Robertson / John Hatem)
- nothing new to report.
- Previously, Jimmy reported that there is a discussion about setting up a "formal" HL7 project and that Pharmacy WG will be informed and included in these discussions. The project does NOT exist at this time.
- Jose: IHE has a project in discussion for medication records, which includes medication list. No formal materials or web site yet.
NCPDP Updates (NCPDP Members)
- WG meeting Nov 2-4, 2022
- Nothing significant to report
Pharmacist Consult Note (Scott)
- Scott is working on adding in the last of the updates. Expect to be completed by end of November.
- No update
Specialty Medication Enrolment IG
- No update
Trackers - link to pharmacy unresolved Jira trackers (see trackers for details / resolutions)
FHIR-39165Getting issue details...
- discussion around why and when to report tobacco/alcohol in MedicationUsage vs Observation. more notes in issue comment. No conclusion at this time