1. Published Name of the Standard for which request is being made (if previously published)
2. Standards Material/Document
3. Date of Request
4. Use Period
5. Reason for extension, timeline, and actions
6. Original Publication Date
7. End date of the current STU period
8. Length of the requested extension
9. Review Process
10. HL7 Work Group making this request and date
10a. Requesting WG Date
11. URL of approval minutes
12. HL7 Product Management Group
12a. Management Group Date of Approval
13. URL of approval minutes
14. Is the artifact ready for final publication?
15. If not ready, please describe remaining steps.
16. Tool name used to produce the machine processable artifacts in the IG
17. The name of the “IG artifact” within the context of the above mentioned tool.
18. Balloted Name of the standard for which request is being made
19. Requested name for published standard. See Naming Examples
19a. Specification Feedback Name (For Search in Jira)
20. If CMET, list IDs balloted
21. Project Insight Number
22. Document Realm
23. Ballot cycle in which the document was successfully balloted
28. Not Returned
29. Total in ballot pool
30. Date on which final document/standards material was supplied to HQ
31. URL of publication material/ SVN repository
32. Publishing Facilitator
33. Special Publication Instructions
34. URL of ballot reconciliation document
35. Has the Work Group posted its consideration of all comments received in its reconciliation document on the ballot desktop?
36. Substantive Changes Since Last Ballot?
37. Product Brief Reviewed By
38. Date Product Brief Reviewed
39. Has the Product Brief changed?
43. Please Describe the Topic
44. Product Type
45. Parent standard
46. Parent Standard Status
47. Update/replace standard
48. Common name/search keyword
54. Implementations/Case Studies
55. Development Background
Powered by a free Atlassian Confluence Community License granted to Health Level Seven International. Evaluate Confluence today.