FHIR-I Hosted CDS and CQI
Agenda brought forward by CQI and CDS
- See FHIR-I's meeting agenda and minutes for detail information.
- CQI and CDS had time on the FHIR-I session Q4 on Monday, May 24, chaired by Lloyd McKenzie
- Discussion mostly centered around which CDS/CQI resources might be ready to advance with respect to the FHIR maturity model, including any that might advance to normative (deadline for notification of FMG is July)
- The Measure and Library resources may be ready for moving to normative
- Lloyd suggested that a resource may be able to move to normative with STU components if that possibility works for our resources.
Next STEPS from FHIR-I minutes:
- Review CQI/CDS resources with respect to readiness to move up the maturity model including some for normative assignment (by early July 2021)
- Review CQI-CDS resources with respect to readiness to move up the maturity model including some for normative assignment (by early July 2021)
May 24, 2021 12:40 ET