HL7 Antitrust Policy
Professional Associations, such as HL7, which bring together competing entities are subject to strict scrutiny under applicable antitrust laws. HL7 recognizes that the antitrust laws were enacted to promote fairness in competition and, as such, supports laws against monopoly and restraints of trade and their enforcement. Each individual participating in HL7 meetings and conferences, regardless of venue, is responsible for knowing the contents of and adhering to the HL7 Antitrust Policy as stated in §05.01 of the Governance and Operations Manual (GOM).
Please include your organization in your Zoom name.
- Click on your picture/name in Zoom
- Click on rename
- enter <name> - <organization>
|Danielle Bancroft||Best Practice Software|
|Melva Peters||Jenaker Consulting|
|Jean Duteau )||Duteau Design|
|John Hatem (Scribe)||Independent Consultant||x|
|Scott Robertson (Scribe)||Kaiser Permanente||x|
|Christof Gessner||HL7 Germany|
Joseph Quinn (Joe)
|Lawrence Lo||Columbia University HIT Student|
|Peter Sergent||HL7 New Zealand||x|
|Reed D. Gelzer||Trustworthy EHR|
|Shelly Spiro||Pharmacy HIT Collaborative||x|
|Kim Roberts||Pharmacy HIT Collaborative|
|Kent Bulza||Well Health|
|Courtney Bland||CVS / Aetna|
|Sanket Raval||CVS / Aetna|
Agenda Items and Notes
Outstanding Action Item List
Meeting Notes from previous meeting
- 2022-08-15 Agenda/Meeting Notes - accepted by general consent
- Project Proposals in Review - nothing to review
Project Scope Statements
- Project Scope Statements - nothing to review
External Meeting Review
Catalog Updates (John Hatem)
- - No meeting
Workflow Update (John Hatem)
- - discussed Contract resources
- per Lloyd, substantive Workflow FHIR changes have been entered for the patterns. John H will evaluate to determine Pharmacy resource impact.
Healthcare Product Update (John Hatem)
- - Tracker work and analysis. No Pharmacy impact.
EHR conformant reconciled medication list (cRML) (Scott Robertson / John Hatem)
- - Scott to follow up
NCPDP Updates (NCPDP Members)
All NCPDP Meeting information can be obtained at https://dms.ncpdp.org/
WG18 Patient Consent TG:
- - out for HL7 ballot
Pharmacist Consult Note (Scott)
- - out for HL7 ballot
Trackers - link to pharmacy unresolved Jira trackers (see trackers for details / resolutions)
- FHIR-36701: Motion to accept resolution related to Adherence in tracker as proposed by Scott R and Jean D. Motion by: John Hatem/MargaretWeiker 5-0-0 motion passed. See tracker for details.
- FHIR-37337: Waste: Scott proposed that we move this to Considered for Future Use. Brief discussion of several use cases and suggestion was to accept this proposition. No vote was made and this issue will still be discussed at the Sept WGM.
- John H asked how would we address the common use case of "wasting" some of the narcotic that was not used in a specific administration?
Any Other Business:
- Margaret asked about an email that came from the Pharmacy list serve that talks about a meeting on 8/23 re: PIE WG Bi-weekly meeting (for Pharmacy) - Requested by Green, Christol