Page tree

Versions Compared

Key

  • This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.

Chair:  @ Christopher LindopJonathan Whitby

Scribe: @Carolyn Hull


  •  

    Agenda

    MEETING NAME

    DICOM WG-20/HL7 Imaging Integration tcon

    MEETING PLACE/DIAL IN

    Web Conference Link: https://www.gotomeet.me/Carolyn_Hull/wg-20hl7-imaging-integration-joint-tcon

    DATE & TIME

    Tuesday, January 12, 2021, 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM EDT

    PRESIDING OFFICERS

    Jonathan Whitby, CO-CHAIR, Canon/Vital Images Inc.
    Chris Lindop, CO-CHAIR, GE Healthcare
    Brad Genereaux, PAST CO-CHAIR, NVIDIA

    VOTING MEMBERS PRESENT



    VOTING MEMBERS ABSENT




    OTHERS





    DICOM SECRETARIAT

    Carolyn Hull, MITA


    1       CALL TO ORDER AND REVIEW OF ANTI-TRUST RULES AND DICOM PATENT POLICY

    The meeting will be called to order. Staff will review the Guidelines for Conducting NEMA Meetings and record attendance.

    2       WELCOME/ATTENDANCE/INTRODUCTION

    The attendance will be taken.

    3       REVIEW AND APPROVE AGENDA

    The agenda will be reviewed.

    4       REVIEW MINUTES

    Minutes of previous meeting will be approved.

    5       TOPIC ITEMS TO BE DISCUSSED





    Has been reviewed and now open for other groups to review. Given number 1678. Pharmacy group is presenting. Setting up a session with them in January WG meeting (Jonathan to review). Next step is to submit a project scope statement jointly with pharmacy.

    • Imaging reference- (Brian Bialecki)- Brian made a few updates to the page. Scope changed to remove diagnostic report and add region. Frames-frame of enhanced CT instead of imaging study. Cleaned up examples to show why these changes were made, and not just use imaging study.

    Suggestion to add document reference-detail of why this does not work. Discussion that DICOM treats phantoms as patient. Will add a note in on how DICOM treats phantoms (as patients).

    Action: Brian Bialecki to make adjustments then the group can review.   

    • SR to FHIR mapping (Chris Lindop)– Reviewed draft.

    Action: Next step is to build a table of an observation.

    • V2 to FHIR mapping-Did not discuss.
      • OMI
      • IPC Segment
    • January Meeting – Scheduling within slots- where should these go?
      • FHIRcast
      • Ophthalmologic group questions (invite to January call)-
      • Mammo Working Group (invite to January call)
      • DICOMCast (January call)


    6       OLD BUSINESS

    7       NEW BUSINESS-


    8       DATE AND TIME OF NEXT MEETINGS

    The next face to face meeting and any teleconferences of the committees can be proposed.


    Adjourned at 12:00PM ET.


    Tuesday, January 26, 9:00AM ET- HL7 Virtual Working Group


    Full schedule here if you scroll down: http://www.hl7.org/events/working_group_meeting/2021/01/

    NEMALINK CODE

    09-WG20

    SUBMITTED BY

    Hull, Carolyn

    SUBMITTED ON

    Enter submission date.

     LEGAL REVIEW


     UPLOAD LOCATION

    Enter upload location.