Chair: @ Christopher LindopJonathan Whitby
Scribe: @Carolyn Hull
DICOM WG-20/HL7 Imaging Integration tcon
MEETING PLACE/DIAL IN
Web Conference Link: https://www.gotomeet.me/Carolyn_Hull/wg-20hl7-imaging-integration-joint-tcon
DATE & TIME
Tuesday, January 12, 2021, 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM EDT
Jonathan Whitby, CO-CHAIR, Canon/Vital Images Inc.
Chris Lindop, CO-CHAIR, GE Healthcare
Brad Genereaux, PAST CO-CHAIR, NVIDIA
VOTING MEMBERS PRESENT
VOTING MEMBERS ABSENT
Carolyn Hull, MITA
1 CALL TO ORDER AND REVIEW OF ANTI-TRUST RULES AND DICOM PATENT POLICY
The meeting will be called to order. Staff will review the Guidelines for Conducting NEMA Meetings and record attendance.
The attendance will be taken.
3 REVIEW AND APPROVE AGENDA
The agenda will be reviewed.
4 REVIEW MINUTES
Minutes of previous meeting will be approved.
5 TOPIC ITEMS TO BE DISCUSSED
- January Connectathon- scheduled a FHIRcast track. Thursday, Jan 13th (in events): https://confluence.hl7.org/display/FHIR/2021-01+FHIRcast
- Next steps for FHIRcast: at some point, discuss web items
Has been reviewed and now open for other groups to review. Given number 1678. Pharmacy group is presenting. Setting up a session with them in January WG meeting (Jonathan to review). Next step is to submit a project scope statement jointly with pharmacy.
- Imaging reference- (Brian Bialecki)- Brian made a few updates to the page. Scope changed to remove diagnostic report and add region. Frames-frame of enhanced CT instead of imaging study. Cleaned up examples to show why these changes were made, and not just use imaging study.
Suggestion to add document reference-detail of why this does not work. Discussion that DICOM treats phantoms as patient. Will add a note in on how DICOM treats phantoms (as patients).
Action: Brian Bialecki to make adjustments then the group can review.
- SR to FHIR mapping (Chris Lindop)– Reviewed draft.
Action: Next step is to build a table of an observation.
- V2 to FHIR mapping-Did not discuss.
- IPC Segment
- January Meeting – Scheduling within slots- where should these go?
- Ophthalmologic group questions (invite to January call)-
- Mammo Working Group (invite to January call)
- DICOMCast (January call)
6 OLD BUSINESS
7 NEW BUSINESS-
8 DATE AND TIME OF NEXT MEETINGS
The next face to face meeting and any teleconferences of the committees can be proposed.
Adjourned at 12:00PM ET.
Tuesday, January 26, 9:00AM ET- HL7 Virtual Working Group
Full schedule here if you scroll down: http://www.hl7.org/events/working_group_meeting/2021/01/
Enter submission date.
Enter upload location.