H - HTA Member
O - observer
L - liaison
P - present
A - Apologies
|H||P||Julie James||Blue Wave Informatics LLP|
|H||A||Susan Matney||Intermountain Health|
|H||P||Sylvia Thun||HL7 Germany|
|H||Carol Macumber||Clinical Architecture|
|H||P||Davera Gabriel||Johns Hopkins University Institute for Clinical and Translational Research|
|L||Suzy Roy||SNOMED International|
|O||Andrea MacLean||Canada Health Infoway|
|O||Bapi Behera||Prime Therapeutics|
|O||Ted Klein||Klein Consulting / HL7 UTG / Vocabulary WG CoChair|
|O||Swapna Abhyankar||Regenstrief Institute|
|O||P||Rob Hausam||Vocabulary WG CoChair|
|L||Rob McClure||US Realm Liaison|
|O||Carmela Couderc||Vocab WG CoChair|
|O||Mary Kay Daniel||Cognoscente|
Minutes of Previous Meeting (2020-10-
Motion to accept proposed and accepted.
Meeting Minutes from Discussion
Quorum is met
Motion to approve Minutes proposed
RD seconds: Motion
Report on PSS/NIB process conversation with Melva
11-Nov: Report completed. No further discussion.
CodeX Cancer Registry Reporting
Discuss TNM issues?
External SDO Issues or additional topics
1) Third party copyright notification to HQ (as approved by TSC and HTA)
This has been communicated to Karen van at HQ by Julie
2) SNOMED CT editions – previously agreed that each SNOMED edition requires its own code system information page (and, in future, its own FHIR CodeSystem resource in HL7 Terminology)
Reuben proposed and it was accepted that : a) that we update our SCT page to be explicitly the "international edition" b) additional pages be created for national editions as required c) UTG / Terminology@HL7.org be updated in line with a) and b)
Practical technicalities discussion - Can multiple Naming System resources have the same URI (distinguished only by what is present in the version identifier) and still work in the IG Publisher? Vocab will work on the implementation of this.
|Topic||HL7 Terminology Product Family||New||Reuben|
Report out on "Terminology Product Family" that occurred on Wednesday 11/11 @ 1 PM
UTG Consensus Workflow for External Code Systems - currently consensus from various groups/participants is needed for UTG tickets. For external code systems, the sole responsibility resides with HTA. Thus, we need a process that
1) Ensure HTA is the final and only approver
2) Allows community feedback for general QA
3) Does not require JIRA workflow programming as no developer resources are available at HL7
|Topic||HTA Content Pages Review||Continuous||Reuben|
New for this TC:
Raw data is available here
For any blanks, please insert an "N/A"
External Code Systems
Nursing related terminologies... (Susan is out having Surgery today...)
DRGs - 3M Reviewing and will provide a permanent URI (if possible)
RARC - open question on IP/Licensing as it is maintained by CMS but published by X12
NCI Terminology(ies)update. eMail from Gilberto Fragoso 11/11/20
HPO The Human Phenotype Ontology Record requires updating - required for initial Vulcan use case
Need to also add Mondo for Vulcan - but this is less urgent
|Topic||Any Other Business||Continuous||Julie|
Call adjourned at 20.
- Reuben Daniels create the ISCO-08 Page
- Reuben Daniels to check with Joshua Procious to determine if we can transfer tickets from FHIR or UTG project to the HL7 JIRA project
- 8-Jul-2020:Davera Gabriel will run with NCI Thesaurus vs NCI Meta-thesaurus matter.
- 19-Aug-2020: Grahame's Page:Reuben Daniels volunteered to work with Grahame, Ted, and Josh to come up with an approach to address the need for machine processing of HTA information about external code systems.
- 19-Aug-2020: Copyright for value sets:Reuben Daniels to raise a ticket for the creation of a field to capture external code system copyright's in the FHIR ValueSet resource in compose.include11-Nov: Reuben Daniels to send recommendations on HTA confluence page data elements and their mapping to FHIR for terminology.hl7.org .