- Call to order
Call for Attendance
- Business Updates (10 min)
- Additions/modifications to the agenda
Approve minutes from 2020-10-29 Agenda and Minutes
- Approved via general consent
- RIM (Austin Kreisler)
- Deadline on Nov 17th for FHIR connectathon proposals.
- January ballot content deadline is December 17th.
- December 18th is deadline for PSS's to be included in the May 2021 cycle.
- Steering Division / TSC (Austin Kreisler)
- CDA-MG (Lisa R. Nelson, Linda Michaelsen )
- Met yesterday. Have been working on getting quality criteria improved for publication requests. Focused on a bunch of issues related to a couple publication requests.
- CDA IG Quality Criteria: Wanted to point to the completed CDA IG Quality Criteria. Lost as-to which page in confluence that holds the updated criteria. Asking SDWG to show where that is located. When will the new criteria be available, and where? The page easily found on Confluence looks old. Should probably archived. Austin Kreisler believes we have an outstanding task to get a new page setup for this. Russell Ott says that he is planning to make these updates to the confluence pages. Is planning to put the new page under Clinical Document Architecture page.
- Next meeting, planning to discuss the CDA Roadmap. The HL7 C-CDA Web Publishing project will provide a report-out on progress and plans.
- CDAMG co-chairs are planning to join SDWG Co-Chair's bi-weekly meeting to discuss the CDA Roadmap in the second half of the hour.
- Vocab (Rob McClure)
- Publishing, Electronic Services and Tools (PEST) (Andrew Statler)
- PC (Emma Jones)
- Example Task Force (https://cdasearch.hl7.org) (Brett Marquard)
- ETF is not meeting today.
- Call for additional Co-chair (interim)
- RIM (Austin Kreisler)
- Review Project Proposals
- External Updates - ONC and others
- Project Updates
- C-CDA - Roadmap: Errata Updates, changes, long-term plans
- Additional Items
- Reballot of C-CDA on FHIR for "Mapping Rules" esp wrt participant mappings within the resources
- PCWG/SD/FHIR I notes: 2020 Sept WGM Patient Care Agenda and Minutes
- STU Comments [ Comment Tracker ]
<input type="checkbox" id="minutesID" name="minutes" value="Approved" style="font-size:20px"> <label for="minutesID" style="font-size:20px">Minutes Approved by Consensus</label><br>
This is to approve minutes via general consent. "You have received the minutes. Are there any corrections to the minutes? (pause) Hearing none, if there are no objections, the minutes are approved as printed."