The Structure Documents Workgroup is recording our workgroup meetings for the purpose of capturing an accurate record of discussions and decisions that go into meeting minutes. If you have concerns or objections to recording of the meeting in whole or in part, please feel free to express those concerns during the meeting so we may put the recording on hold accordingly.
- Call to order
- Business Updates (10 min)
- Additions/modifications to the agenda
Handy Tip id 7137935154917652
This is to approve minutes via general consent. "You have received the minutes. Are there any corrections to the minutes? (pause) Hearing none, if there are no objections, the minutes are approved as printed."
- Review Project Proposals
- External Updates - ONC and others
- Project Updates
- C-CDA - Roadmap: Errata Updates, changes, long-term plans
- Additional Items
- AdditionalIdentifier Extension Schema Benjamin Flessner
- Agenda item confluence request spot?
- Releases for CDA Schema and CDA_SDTC schema and FHIR Logical Models for CDA (Lisa R. Nelson)
- The use of github to house the Schema artifacts for CDA R2.0 and CDA R2.1 (Lisa R. Nelson)
- What to download here: https://github.com/HL7/cda-core-2.0#readme
- Reballot of C-CDA on FHIR for "Mapping Rules" esp wrt participant mappings within the resources
- PCWG/SD/FHIR I notes: 2020 Sept WGM Patient Care Agenda and Minutes
<input type="checkbox" id="minutesID" name="minutes" value="Approved" style="font-size:20px"> <label for="minutesID" style="font-size:20px">Minutes Approved by Consensus</label><br>