- Notice of Intent to Ballot (NIB) is in progress. Rob has drafted and Carol is editing
- Balloting process purposely allows for the NIB to be "imperfect" and the ballot material to be improved by the project team after submission via the ballot feedback process.
- Logical model won't formally be part of the Informative Specificaiton...but, including a draft of how the recommendations could be represented in a logical model, would be a nice addition to garner feedback
- By not submitting a normative specification, conformance and conformance testing is not possible, thus there is a danger of implementers ignoring the recommendations.
- However, we can look to suggest changes to normative standards (e.g. FHIR) aligned with the GH recommendations