- Approve FHIR Infrastructure Minutes CC 20201005
- Approve FHIR Infrastructure Minutes WGM 202009\
- FAST PSS Patrick Murta
- Bulk Data IG Technical Correction:
Jira server Jira serverId 9b965702-34a7-3433-bf10-7f66fd69238c key FHIR-28951
- Josh Mandel (chair)
- Yunwei Wang Rick Geimer (scribe)
- Lloyd McKenzie
- Bas van den Heuvel
- Bryn Rhodes
- Patrick Murta
- Grahame Grieve
- Gina Gino Canessa
- Richard Ettema
- Vassil Peytchev
- Yunwei Wang
- Motion to approve FHIR Infrastructure Minutes CC 20201005
Agenda Item 1
- Rick Geimer/Yunwei Wang: 9-0-0
- Motion to approve FHIR Infrastructure Minutes WGM 202009
- Rick Geimer/Gino Canessa: 10-0-0
FAST PSS (Patrick Murta)
- Reviewed PSS
- Motion to approve:
- Discussion: Vassil notes that the PSS title appears to pre-suppose a header-based solution, which might bend REST semantics. Patrick: the project will evaluate possible solutions (including but not limited to HTTP headers) and pick something that works.
- Discussion: Where will discussion / project work happen? Calls outside of the regular FHIR Infrastructure WG, but reporting regularly back to FHIR WG.
- Agreed to change the title to "FHIR at Scale: Exchange With or Without Intermediaries (FAST)"
- Rick Geimer/Yunwei Wang: 11-0-0
Bulk Data IG Technical Correction
- Applies to version 1.0.0 of the bulk data spec
- Capitalization is wrong in the CapabilityStatement
- Technical Correction
- Motion: Rick Geimer/Yunwei Wang (is TC so no need to vote)
- Lloyd background:
- Lists are designed to support reconciliation workflows, with a starting list, some work → reconciled list ("we dropped two meds, updated one, and added another" – capturing when the change happened). Over time, old lists can be dropped, and focus is on new ones.
- Group originally didn't track membership periods at all; the resource evolved as Group came to be used for managing capitation lists, with a need to track when someone was part of a group. Period was designed to track membership of members within long-lived Groups.
- Reject request
- Motion: Rick Geimer/Vassil Peytchev: 11-0-0
- 4pm ET
- Type your task here, using "@" to assign to a user and "//" to select a due date