The Executive Committee is responsible for approval and governance of the Gravity Project through the following main activities:
- Approves overall strategic priorities with input from the Program Management Office (PMO) and Strategic Advisory Committee, at least annually.
- Reviews and approves budgets and budget narratives.
- Approves and oversees Contracts.
- Approves the Guidelines and any amendments, as needed.
- Supports the PMO in fundraising by identifying and reaching out to potential sources of funding, as needed.