Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 915 0605 8769
One tap mobile
+13126266799,,91506058769# US (Chicago)
+16465588656,,91506058769# US (New York)
Meeting ID: 915 0605 8769
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/aguoq4RrF
Dial by your location
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
NOTE: This attendance applies if you are present at the related meeting/call, regardless if you have signed a different attendance for your WG.
Brett Marquard Wave One Associates firstname.lastname@example.org yes Altarum email@example.com yes Health Data Inc firstname.lastname@example.org yes Cerner Hans.email@example.com Floyd Eisenberg iParsimony, LLC FEisenberg@iParsimony.com yes Duteau Design firstname.lastname@example.org yes Cerner Michelle.email@example.com ESACpeter.firstname.lastname@example.org Rob McClure MD Partners email@example.com yes firstname.lastname@example.org yes
Minutes Approved as Presented
This is to approve minutes via general consent. "You have received the minutes. Are there any corrections to the minutes? (pause) Hearing none, if there are no objections, the minutes are approved as printed."
Meeting Minutes from Discussion
Decision Link(if not child)
Management Minutes accepted by acclimation (9/17 and 9/24). Military History Project
Update from Military History Project team
Confluence page: Military Service History and Status FHIR Profiles Project Page
FHIR Connectathon 25:
Provided during the WGM US Core MUST Support Consideration Request
Update from MUST SUPPORT discussion (Hans Buitendijk):
During the WGM, Cross-Group Projects approved:
- CGP agrees in principle with the FMG clarification proposed by Hans
- Secondary guidance is specific to FHIR US Core. Cross-Project WG will recommend the statement and propose it to the US Realm Steering Committee. The statement will affect policy which is why US Realm Steering Committee has responsibility to approve the proposal.
Further discussion about CGP US Core specific statement.
Historical context: see US Core MUST SUPPORT - Consider Overinterpretation
Update to the MUST SUPPORT document reviewed and approved by US Realm Steering Committee 6 October and FMG on 7 October. Changes present on: Clarification to the Term Must Support. No definite publication date. US Core will need to determine how to apply MUST SUPPORT changes as part of an update or version and priority will be determined.
Motion from the WGM (24 September):
- US Core will draft a document to live where US Realm Steering Committee determines appropriate - that is guidance about all of the MUST SUPPORT element with respect to what a sender should do and what a receiver is expected to do. Moved by Rob McClure, Seconded by Ioana Singureanu.
Brett raised concern that evaluation on element-by-element basis requires a lot of client input (implementers) and has to deal with FHIR constraints.
- query-responder = server
- query-receiver = client
Further clarification is required for messaging and operational workflow.
For actors A, B and C:
A --> B--> C. If I am B do I need to store and pass along to C? - Is it display requirements and/or requirement to pass on to C.
- If received, must display
- Is it required to maintain the MUST SUPPORT data, I.e., store it and make it available for use
US Core Path
Path as discussed at the WGM: US_Core_Release2020_Updated_24September2020
US Core tracker review: TBD
- example: Provenance.agent.who is marked must support and includes 3 reference choices.
- Multi-datatype choice (e.g., observation.value[x]
- Vital signs profile
There are 97 trackers - will create a plan and consider a block vote on 10/22 meeting and incorporate as many as possible. And will consider extra meetings at that time (I.e., weekly as needed).
Motion for a Notice for Intent to Ballot - motion by Brett Marquard/Eric Haas: 6-0-0 approved
Will add into the NIB site when CGP is added as a WG.
Adjournment Meeting adjourned at 1:50 PM ET.