The Structure Documents Workgroup is recording our workgroup meetings for the purpose of capturing an accurate record of discussions and decisions that go into meeting minutes. If you have concerns or objections to recording of the meeting in whole or in part, please feel free to express those concerns during the meeting so we may put the recording on hold accordingly.
- STU/FHIR Tracker Comment resolution
- Stylesheet fix Alex - update
- Alex reviewed the issue that was identified an issue that was found in the stylesheet version 4 of in 2018. The use of iFrame in the stylesheet many used for PDF documents, but could be used for other formats.
- The fix was made to correct the issue
- A testing harness has been created and was used to verify the fix
- Alex would like to request releasing the fix (4.02)
- Alex and Austin will talk to the CTO about releasing a stable version.
- There was a previous decision by SDWG not to release beyond Beta, but this may be something that the CTO would want to consider.
- Alex shared a test run of the XSLt stylescript. There was an issue identified with PDF support, as the sandbox disabled the display
- Motion: to approve line (6. Committee decision: add parameter to the CDA stylesheet for sandboxing pdf by default while leaving the option to 'unsandbox' because we know the sandboxing likely prohibits viewing of pdf.) Made by Alex , Second Matt S. Opposed: 0 Abstain: 0 For 16 motion passes.
- Security Note was reviewed by the committee and there was consensus that we agree with what was presented.
- There was consensus on the text that was shared on the readme.txt to be incorporated into CDA IGs.
<input type="checkbox" id="minutesID" name="minutes" value="Approved" style="font-size:20px"> <label for="minutesID" style="font-size:20px">Minutes Approved by Consensus</label><br>
This is to approve minutes via general consent. "You have received the minutes. Are there any corrections to the minutes? (pause) Hearing none, if there are no objections, the minutes are approved as printed."