Confluence will be upgraded on October 20th, 2020 beginning at 6 AM EST. Estimated downtime is 2 hrs. Please email webmaster@hl7.org with any questions.

Versions Compared

Key

  • This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.



Alert
titleRecording in Process
typeWarning

The Structure Documents Workgroup is recording our workgroup meetings for the purpose of capturing an accurate record of discussions and decisions that go into meeting minutes. If you have concerns or objections to recording of the meeting in whole or in part, please feel free to express those concerns during the meeting so we may put the recording on hold accordingly.



To record your attendance at the SDWG Conference Call, click the sign-on button to the right:


ConfiForms (Form View) Registrations Control
formNameattendance
overrideCloseButtonLabelQuit
formWidth800
presetValuesname=[user.fullName]&username=[user]&email=[user.email]&ownedBy=[user]
registrationMessage[user.fullName] is checked in.
registrationButtonLabelSign In
autofocustrue




Facilitator: Austin Kreisler


Date:

Call Details:






Expand
titleClick for Call Details
Include PageConference Call DetailsConference Call Details

Attendees:


Expand


Info
titleMeeting Attendance

To add your name to the attendance, exit Edit mode for this page and then click on the Submit button at the top of the page. Once you have submitted your attendance, the screen will indicate that you have already signed-in. Thank you!


ConfiForms TableView
withHighlightingtrue
formNameattendance
sortname ASC
enableInlineAddtrue
exporttrue
showRecordsCounttrue
enableGridEdittrue


INLINEtrue


align=centername

align=centerAnonName

;text-align: center;affiliation

E-mailemailtrueINLINE

;text-align: center;ownedBy



Agenda:


Round Rectangle
bgcolor#FFFFDD44
width100%
hSize15px
cornersize15px

2:00 PM ET

  1. Call to order 
    1. Call for Attendance


      Handy Tip
      id4276940122542914
      1. Please click the "Sign In" button at the top of the Agenda Page for today's meeting. Once you have signed in, it will indicate you have already signed in and place your name in the Attendees drop down list.


      ConfiForms (Form View) Registrations Control
      formNameattendance
      overrideCloseButtonLabelQuit
      formWidth800
      presetValuesname=[user.fullName]&email=[user.email]&ownedBy=[user]
      registrationMessage[user.fullName] is checked in.
      registrationButtonLabelSign In
      autofocustrue



  2. Agenda

    Joint with FHIR-I

    • C-CDA on FHIR
    • Review C-CDA Web Publishing Project
    • CDA/FHIR mappings
    • CDA/FHIR vocabulary
    • FHIR Trackers
    • Some of the details:
    • Status of the Profile on Composition that was/is intended to constrain the Composition Resource to fit the CDA R2.0 Schema
    • Open issues related to representing CDA profiles in StructureDefinition
    • Vocabulary binding alignment between CDA and FHIR syntax and common vocabulary binding principles
    • Alignment expectations for Value Sets across CDA and FHIR Implementation Guides server the same Use Cases


Notes/Minutes:


  1. Agenda  SDWG Joint with FHIR-I (Rick is representing FHIR-I)
    • C-CDA on FHIR was approved for publication for by committee.
      • Notice to Anne will allow the TSC to take it on an E-Vote.
      • Status of the Profile on Composition that was/is intended to constrain the Composition Resource to fit the CDA R2.0 Schema - Does the C-CDA on FHIR build upon the Clinical Document profile? yes  however, there are some tracker items that are to move some items to the Universal realm extensions. 
      • For sections it does not define new entries, it indicates that if there are US Core profiles it utilizes those entries.  For sections where there are no existing profiles in US Core profiles, it will refer to the base FHIR resources.   New profiles can be submitted if they are needed. 
      • How does an implementer get guidance on context conduction in FHIR where a C-CDA document is mapped to FHIR resource or profile does not have a role defined.
        • Graham indicated that there is a 5 W pattern, that should be used (who, what, why, where and when).  Then is should be used to model these concepts in the FHIR resources. The domain committee need to determine which of the 5W features need to be de-normalized into the resources when they are more then providence, and need to be added to the resource.  Graham suggested that there may be a need to create a focus to the issue, as it spans a number of domain committees.  Zulip might be the location for the topic.  
    • Review C-CDA Web Publishing Project - Sean
      • Lantana has been working on the project for a few months. Utilizing FHIR publishing to represent CDA Implementation Guides.  The Trifolia workbench has been exported and transformed into FHIR StructureDefinitions to convert C-CDA sections (Allergies, Medications, Problems ...) a subset 1/3 of the subsections.
      • Sean shared a view of what has been accomplished so far in the conversion. There is a request to support rich text in the narrative . 
        • Sean indicated that the listing of sections and templates is getting long, so that there may be an issue to be considered with the FHIR I.
        • We should have a all conformance statements in the C-CDA 2.1 in when the project C-CDA 2.2 when it is completed.
        • There is no examples possible for some of the data types in the current solution.  Sean sent these to Graham in Chat.org. Need to look for funding from HL7 to make the samples work for data types to ensure that we can validate instances of CDA documents.
        • A question about how workflow on editing CDA profiles would take place in Trifolia.  You can edit in Trifolia today and publish it today. The source of truth is moving to Trifolio on file.  The whole goal is to move to the StructureDefinition.
        • Does Lantana have any projects that are planning to use the framework for CDA IGs. Once the FHIR tooling from Lantata can handle the job, they want to migrate.
        • If structured document wanted to do a release C-CDA R3.0 2021 we might want to consider having a dependency hierarchy it might be possible to break the C-CDA into smaller pieces and more manageable.
        • 2 to 3 week timelines for infrastructure work. There is a whole class of needs similar to C-CDA world wide that is wanting these capabilities.
        • Sean was thinking that we might want to hire a UI expert to help with the usability / accessibility.
    • CDA/FHIR mappings
    • FHIR Trackers
    • Some of the details:
      • Vocabulary binding alignment between CDA and FHIR syntax and common vocabulary binding principles. 
        • SHALL, SHOULD, MAY - and the NOT forms. There is a different set that should be used.  This is a joint topic with vocabulary.
          • Sean - used a table to map between the set. He provided a copy to Lisa.
      • Alignment expectations for Value Sets across CDA and FHIR Implementation Guides server the same Use Cases
        • There are still differences between Core concepts in C-CDA and FHIR.  Differences in negation between C-CDA and FHIR. 




 


Scroll Only
scroll-pdftrue
scroll-officetrue
scroll-chmtrue
scroll-docbooktrue
scroll-eclipsehelptrue
scroll-epubtrue
scroll-htmltrue

Page properties


TypeMotion
Motion

Motion to approve 

By


Second


Date


Ref #
For
Neg
Abs
Status

Handy Status
StatusIn-Progress
id3031

Tally00-00-00 
Discussion

Action


ConfiForms Form Definition
additionalFormAdminsmaxoverd
lockedMessageSorry, the Sign-In Sheet is currently unavailable.
autocompletetrue
closeButtonLabelQuit
formNameattendance
readonlyAfterRegistrationMessageYou have already signed in. Thank you!
uniqueByUsertrue
exporttrue
showOnlyOwnRecordstrue
uniqueByUserMessageYou have already signed in. Thank you!
registrationFormTitleSign-in Sheet

Sign-in sheet for Structured Documents Working Group Calls





Your Information

Name:


99887766NameRow

nameNametrue[]usertrue


Anonymous Name:


11223344AnonRow

AnonNameNametrue[]Name field for Anonymous Userstext


E-Mail:

emailE-mail addresstext

Organization:

affiliationAffiliationtext



!_user:""AnonNameHide fieldnameAnonRow

_user:""AnonNameShow fieldnameAnonRow

_user:""nameHide fieldnameNameRow




HTML
tidytrue
noPaneltrue
<input type="checkbox" id="minutesID" name="minutes" value="Approved" style="font-size:20px">
<label for="minutesID" style="font-size:20px">Minutes Approved by Consensus</label><br>

*Tip

Handy Tip
id4915558842543455

This is to approve minutes via general consent. "You have received the minutes. Are there any corrections to the minutes? (pause) Hearing none, if there are no objections, the minutes are approved as printed."


Include Page
Copyright Footnote
Copyright Footnote