Page tree

Versions Compared

Key

  • This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.

...

Go to: https://www.uberconference.com/nbunker or just call 202-871-0098 . No PIN needed.

Attendees


Name

Affiliation

XConformance Cochair (chair/scribe)
XConformance Cochair

Public Health Cochair
XConformance Cochair

Regrets

Conformance Cochair

XSequoia Project

InfraSD Cochair

JKM Software

Availity


...

Agenda Item

Lead

Minutes

GeneralRob

General Discussion on data quality. Outcome: setup demo of CDC/AIRA Data Quality and NIST qDAR tool.

Put this on agenda after the WGM. VA would be interested in this. Put this on as running item. Look to do this in October. 

Sept. 2020 WGM planningRob

Need to do slides for Virtual Plenary Meeting, Sept 15th due date. Not sure of the value. Maybe Frank will approach Mary Ann and see what they are expecting. Not an urgent item for Conformance.

Next week will be admin session

Nathan Bunker Will create a landing page for Conformance

Meetings we need for Conformance

  • Admin - Project Review / Review 3yr Plan / etc - Cover before on regular meeting
    • Nathan Bunker Will be holding this meeting the week before HL7 WGM, Nathan will work on items for this. 
  • FHIR Usage Indicators - Joint Meeting FHIR-I Ioana? Ioana SingureanuWill reach out to cochairs and get a time setset Nathan Bunker Will reach out to Ioana as he creates the final agenda for WGM to confirm
    • Monday 4-6
      Tuesday 4-6
      Wednesday 6-8
      Thursday 4-6

  • FHIR Profiling and Conformance Testing - Lead a discussion on profiling in FHIR with FHIR tooling experts.  
    • Discussion on "How to represent optional/mandatory data elements, add conformance usage indicator"?
      • Go through slides of our proposal, Robert SnelickWill work on slides
      • Constrainable profile is a concept that is not defined
      • Implementation Guide Registry Looking at the base standards, large variations between them
      • Provide more details on how it should be evaluated in conformance tooling
  • HL7 Conformance Methodology: All things HL7 v2. Data Type Flavors. Conformance methodology, updates on v2+ and tooling - Joint with InM? Rob is going to reach out to InM and will outline the basic session. This should session should inform and lead to a recorded session in the future. Panel format has worked well. Better presented as modules in a series. Propagate this into the Education world. Will inform InM, but don't need to make it formally joint. 
    • Open session with updates
  • Interoperability Training: Nathan will work on content.
    • Frank is putting together course for 
  • Joint meeting with Vocab? TBD Usually Vocab hosts and we join. Let them decide on that. Will watch to see what Vocab is going to schedule and join those calls as appropriate. 
    • HL7 396 Discussion, Rob will follow up with Vocab
    • We've reached out, but still haven't heard from Vocab about the time to connect. Frank is following up
    • Confirmed by Ted that we are meeting on Friday. Need to attend and listen/respond
  • Conformance within Immunization Space? Immunization topic under public health. Roundtable education. Craig will bring it up on Thursday. 
    • Craig is organizing through Public Health, but getting the right time has been difficult, not sure if this is going to happen or not
PSSNathan

No update

Nathan will monitor this location for new PSS: Decisions

Health StatusFrank

NO Update

We only responded to 3 out of 7 PSS. But what did we miss? 

Need to go back to Ann to ask about what we missed. Get an idea of what we did and what we missed. 

ZoomFrank

NIST (Rob) can now use zoom, so we need to revisit this.

Interoperability TrainingNathanDeveloping Interoperability Training. Would like to ask group to review conformance sections and give feedback. 

...