Versions Compared

Key

  • This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.

...

SundayAMQ1FHIR Connectathon - Devices on FHIR TrackSee Devices Track 




Note:  No FHIR Connectathon due to Virtual Meeting.




Q2FHIR Connectathon - Devices on FHIR Track
PMQ3FHIR Connectathon - Devices on FHIR Track
Q4FHIR Connectathon - Devices on FHIR Track
MondayAMQ1HL7 Plenary
Q2HL7 Plenary
PMQ3


Q4


TUESDAY

AM


Q1

Welcome, Introductions, Rules

  •  IEEE Patent Policy
    Review of Previous Meeting Minutes and Action Items 
  •  Review of the Agenda
  •  11073 PHD Status / PAR Report
  •  11073 PoCD Status / PAR Report
  •  11073 SC P&Ps and Election
  •  11073 PoCD P&Ps
  •  DEV / Updates & Biz - SESSION B
    1. Projects Review (see DoF below)
    2. 3 Year Plan (+ see Anesthesia below) 
    3. UTG (Unified Terminology Governance) - Coordination requirements / strategy (see also https://terminology.hl7.org/
    4. Co-chair meeting report
    5. Confluence / Jira / S3 (use of new storage tooling - vs. Gemini GitHub use)
  •  DoF - SESSION B
    1. PSS review / advancement etc. (Courville / Cooper)
    2. IG publication completion 
    3. INCLUDE / INVITE FHIR-I?

Officers (Chair - John Rhoads)

John Rhoads


Ken Fuchs / Daidi Zhong / Tom Thompson

Ken Fuchs / Tom Thompson
Ken Fuchs

Co-Chairs

Room E3.6

https://join.freeconferencecall.com/healthcaredevices

Note: There is also an option to use voice only (i.e., call-in information) at this link.

Q2

  •  Anesthesia - SESSION B  (TBD ... sync with GAS Co-Chairs) - Rhoads to coordinate
    1. Integration w/ DEV incl. 3 year plan
    2. Next work - incl possible focus on Gemini SDPi+FHIR component around surgery & anesthesia workstations & SOMDS Gateway to EHR etc.
  •   
  •  ISO TC215:
    •  Systematic Reviews
    •  Naming conventions
    •  Liaison Report
  •  Round-up of related standards-related efforts:
    •  AAMI (ICE Data Log, UL 2800, etc)
    •  IEEE EMBS Standards Projects & Coordination
      •  IEEE P2733 Project
      •  EMBS Standards Committee
      •  EMBC Montreal
    •  CMI Update
  •  Terminology Update (for Clem McDonald)
  •  Nomenclature Modeling Discussion
  •   

Ken Fuchs



Ken Fuchs / John Rhoads

Ken Fuchs
Ken Fuchs / Tom Thompson

Ken Fuchs

Paul Schluter

Paul Schluter / Clem McDonald
Michael Faughn

PM

Q3

  •  PHD - SESSION A
    1. Generic Measurements
    2. Direct-to-Cloud
    3. 11073-10206
    4. NOTE:  Can distribute slides w/ projects status and simply ask if there are any questions vs. talking through and discussing
  •   
  •  

PHD Lead

Paul Schluter / Clem McDonald

Michael Faughn




Virtual






Q4

  •  Type your task here, using "@" to assign to a user and "//" to select a due date



Q5

(if needed)



WEDNESDAY

AM



Q1

  •  IEEE 11073 SDC - SESSION D
    1. PKP & ModSpec standards (i.e., 11073-107xx)
    2. SDPI Profiling Topics of Interest (aggregators, security/trust, alert delegation, etc.)
  •  SDPi+FHIR - SESSION D
    1. SES MDI Requirements Formalization
    2. SDPi Supplement review (out for public comment?)
    3. SDC Profiling Topics of Interest
    4. <white papers review>
    5. "Service-oriented Device Point-of-Care Interoperability (SDPi)" White Paper (out for Public Comment)
      •  CAT Roadmapping
    6. MDI Standards "Families" - Intro.
      •  U.S. Army MRDC MDIRA Project 
      •  IHE SDPi Use Cases
      •  IHE PCD 2.0 Considerations
      •  X73 PoCD/PHD "Scoping" Open Discussion
  •  JHU / APL MDIRA Project Update (incl. Reference Implementation using SDC)
  •   

Cooper 



Cooper / JHU Lead

Q1: Room E5.8 (O&O), no Telecom Service

Q2-Q4: Room E3.6

Telecom Info (all day):

https://join.freeconferencecall.com/healthcaredevices

Note: There is also an option to use voice only (i.e., call-in information) at this link.



Q2

  •  

    Welcome, Introductions, Rules

  •  Tooling & Testing - SESSION C
    •  NIST RTMMS II + Device Profile Editor Work
    •  NIST Tooling
    •  SES MDI Framework & CA/Testing  (Cooper)
  •  Nomenclature Modeling Discussion?
  •  Terminology Update (for Clem McDonald)?
  •   
  •  11073 SDC:
    •  General Update
    •  SDC related PARs
      •  1070x Key Purpose Standards
      •  10107 Control Nomenclature
      •  1072x Device Specialisations
        •  10725 Pump renaming discussion:
          Surgical, irrigation, suction, ...
    •  OR.NET

Rhoads, IEEE Staff


(Garguilo / Faughn)


Cooper



Martin Kasparick & Björn Andersen?





PM



Q3

  •  JOINT OO? - ???  - Courville to Coordinate (incl. meeting times) - Thursday 11 AM Session??
    1. Device resource definition update? (+DeviceDefinition, DeviceInstance, etc.)
    2. UDI update? (DAM, IG etc. etc. etc.)
  •   
  •  Roadmap for IEEE PoCD WG?
  •  Carry-over topics

Todd Cooper (regrets)




Rhaods & Fuchs
Co-Chairs

Room E3.6

Q4


Co-Chairs


Q5




...

THURSDAY      

HL7 Health Care Devices WG (Please Note: the HL7 portion of the Agenda was updated based on feedback and responses received once draft viewed by in-person attendees)

AM



Q1

  •  Welcome and Introductions
  •  Intellectual Property Policy
  •  DEV WG Agenda Review
  •  Joint at/w. O&O: Device, DeviceDefinition & DeviceMetric   (also device Product, Catalog) - or is this Q2 at 11 AM??)
  •  Terminology:
    •  Terminology / Nomenclature - SESSION E
      1. Paul's update 
      2. Ventilator Mode (ISO 19223 & IEEE 11073 & SNOMED alignment)
      3. LOINC Update (Swapna/NLM & Regenstrief)
      4. ...
    •  10101 to LOINC mapping updates
    •  10101 / LOINC review panel plan
    •  IEEE P11073-10101b
      •  parameters (NMT, TPTD-CCO, infusion?
      •  event and alert nomenclature
      •  additional body and measurement sites
    •  IEEE -10103 IDCO
    •  Harmonized Rosetta (hRTM2a) updates 
  •   

Co-Chairs 

Co-Chairs

Courville


Schluter

Room E3.6

Telecom Info (all day):

https://join.freeconferencecall.com/healthcaredevices

Note: There is also an option to use voice only (i.e., call-in information) at this link.

Q2

Joint with O&O, Mobil Health WGs

  •  JOINT with OO - ???  - Courville to Coordinate (incl. meeting times) - Thursday 11 AM Session??
    1. Device resource definition update? (+DeviceDefinition, DeviceInstance, etc.)
    2. UDI update? (DAM, IG etc. etc. etc.)
  •  DEV / Updates & Biz - SESSION B
    1. Projects Review (see DoF below)
    2. 3 Year Plan (+ see Anesthesia below) 
    3. UTG (Unified Terminology Governance) - Coordination requirements / strategy (see also https://terminology.hl7.org/
    4. Co-chair meeting report
    5. Confluence / Jira / S3 (use of new storage tooling - vs. Gemini GitHub use)
  •  Mobile Health Topics
    •  Project Status Update
    •  Nomenclature verification topic
    •  JOINT mHealth - SESSION F - Cooper to Coordinate (confirmed by MH, 11 AM on Thursday Session)
      1. MH Update: cMHAFF, MHADE, SHIFT, EU Update (ISO/82304-2, mHealthHUB) (Graham / Botts / Datta / Ploeg)
      2. RCC/MH TR Update (Makrodimitris / Fuchs / Datta)
      3. MH Co-VID19 Battle Plan (Datta)
    •  Report out from Clinical Steering Division & HL7 Co-chair mtgs.??
  •   


Courville




Rhoads / Co-chairs






Matthew Graham, Gora Datta (Mobile Health Co-Chair)


Cooper





Co-Chairs 


Room E3.6








PM




Q3

Other potential topics (as needed or leaders), from last meeting - Parking Lot items...

  •  LOINC Mappings
  •  HL7 V2 + V3 relevance to Device Standards
    •  Any official relationship of Devices to V3?
  •  FHIR  Projects Update
  •  Devices on FHIR :
  •   
  •  IHE PCD Update
    •  IHE-DEV (Upcoming) Oct F2F Agenda Review
    •  PCD → DEV "Reorganization" 
    •  Alerting:  ACM CPs for timing diag. and fatigue
    •  SDPi Public Comment
    •  DEC FHIR Option
  •  HL7 DEV General Roadmap and Planning
  •  Review of DEV WG meeting Action items
  •  "DiGAV" (German regulation) draft discussion
  •  PoCD Cybersecurity:
    •    11073 PHD Cybersecurity
    •    AAMI TIR57, SW96, TIR97,
    •    UL2900
    •    Security topics from JWG7
  •  Adjourn
  •   

Co-chairs

Sara Armson - LOINC/Regenstrief, (Proxy for Swapna Abanyankar)

Konstantinos Makrodimitris (FDA)







John Rhoads

Room E 3.6

Joint with Mobile Health

Q4

  •  Open

All

Virtual

Q5

(if needed)



FRIDAY

AM



Q1

  •  Open

All

Virtual

Q2

  •  Open



PM



Q3




Q4




...