Versions Compared

Key

  • This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.

...

  • Roll Call
    • Numerous guests noted 
    • AMS asks about an issue with a publication request. David directs him to Zulip for help.
  • Agenda Check
    • MOTION to accept: Paul
  • Minutes from 2020-07-29 FMG Agenda/Minutes
    • MOTION to approve: Paul/John
    • VOTE: All in favor
  • Action items
    • Reviewed
  • Review Items
    • US Core Errata Publication Request
      • Eric reports the comment period has closed and Cross Group Projects looked at them last week and approved. 
      • A few issues are outstanding before they can publish - QA errors centering around vocabulary/terminology
      • Paul: Da Vinci and CARIN aren't able to use Practitioner Role due to the cardinality. Have amendments been made so they can now use it? Brett states that wasn't an errata tracker that came in during the comment period. 
      • Lynn suggests a page within the spec with what errata was applied. Eric states the errata list is in the history file.
      • Paul asks if this goes to the TSC? Lynn reports that errata receives approval by the CTO.
        • MOTION to Brian Pech/Paul
        • VOTE: Paul abstains. Remaining in favor
    • https://confluence.hl7.org/display/PE/Patient+Corrections+FHIR+Implementation+Guide+Project

      • Virginia and Debbi Willis here to represent the project. Virginia describes scope. 
        • MOTION to approve: Josh/Paul
        • VOTE: All in favor
  • Discussion Topics
    • WGM Virtual Meetings - must schedule by Friday
      • Decision to set up 3 or 4 meetings and invite others
      • Reviewed available times
        •  Anne Wizauerto send selected  FHIR/FMG WGM times to Lloyd for comment
    • Review FHIR IGs for ballot: 
      Google Drive Live Link
      urlhttps://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15dLo1JcmfXQMi0DeDumUlHXdrtMP4kMBfJnO-pbUtSk/edit#gid=1108138958
      • Melva sent out specific errors and warnings to WGs. Only 1 IG this morning had no errors or warnings, which was Order Catalog.
      • Final content deadline is this Sunday
      • Discussion over at what point we tell people they don't meet the criteria to go to ballot
      • Grahame: We will not publish with bad dependencies
      • Missing examples are okay for ballot
      • At risk to not go to ballot: Vital Signs, DME Orders, DQM, HRex, PDDI unless they address their issues
      • Reviewed issues with each; Melva notes in spreadsheet
      • Grahame will follow up with FMG on Zulip with any ongoing issues
      • Perhaps developers should attend FMG meetings prior to deadlines
    • Community Feedback on FHIR R4B options?
      • Paul reports that FM discussed and, in terms of the work they would want to go into an R5, if the first ballot was next September they could reasonably complete what they want to do. If it was May, they'd have to compromise but could still do meaningful things. If it was January, meaningful things won't be possible. 
      • Grahame has some feedback to go over next week
  • Reports
    • Connectathon management (David/Brian)
      • Paul asks if Connectathon proposals are still being accepted? David confirms a proposal could still be submitted
  • AOB (Any Other Business)
    • Cancel two weeks from now (8/19)
  • Adjourned at 5:30 pm Eastern