|Management||Review ANSI Anti-Trust Policy|
|Reminder: conference call structure & name changes|
- Burden Reduction (CRD/DTR/PAS) Implementer Support Call - Wednesday, DTR time slot (11at ET)
- Burden Reduction (CRD/DTR/PAS) Supplemental Examples - Friday, PAS time slot (3pm ET)
- Burden Reduction (CRD/DTR/PAS) IG Updates/Future Requirements - call to be scheduled, Mondays at 1pm ET
|HL7 Patient Access API Implementation Event|
- Virtual, August 17-19
- 1st day - kick-off, education
- 2nd day - education
- 3rd day - implementation day
|HL7 Sept Connectathon|
- Available in GIT Hub as a public repository
- Contains a mock EHR
- Example of a Stress ECG in form of a questionnaire
- first part of the questionnaire is prefilled, ie populated from FHIR resources related to observation, procedures, CQL and diagnosis
- information is based on what is available from the EHR
- second part of the questionnaire is not prefilled but must be filled out manually
- once the questionnaire is filled out, it is written back as a related source
- the questionnaire is currently built to be purely for human review and trying to keep it simple
- potential request
- If the answers on the questionnaire is true, could we have the ability to enter ICD-10 related codes, or have a drop-down menu with applicable ICD-10 codes.
- Robert Dieterle will place the link for this GIT Hub example on the confluence page
- Dr. Miller mentions there is a strong interest in seeing if there is the ability to determine what requirements are needed by the Payer before starting an order request
- For example- having the requirements (based by the Payer) present at the time of consideration of a selected procedure
- Discussion on order select and order signed- could order select hook provide the information on requirements
- Are there any Payer working on the order select side vs order signed?
- Will this require a payer specific form/documentation before the order is formed?
- Can there be an interaction during the ordering process to provide additional information and then allow the clinician to change the order?
- There is a difference between a substitution (such as different medications within the same pharmacologic/therapeutic class) and a requirement (such as a prerequisite laboratory test) in an order
Bring examples between Payer and EHR
Further discussion on potentially updating the scope of DTR