|Management||Review ANSI Anti-Trust Policy|
- Ballot voting ended July 21
- Ballot reconciliation underway
|Meeting Notes||HRex IG|
|CDEX Open CDex Issues||Management||Next agendaItems|
- FHIR 21291 - Persuasive with Modification. Will use the language provided in the comments. Ready for Vote.
- FHIR 23436 - Persuasive with Modification. Will combine references to HEDIS and quality measures in one section of the document. While we will not create a separate actor's section, we will clearly indicate the actors of each of the use-cases discussed. Ready for vote
- FHIR 23440 - Not Persuasive. Please see comments in tracker item. Ready for vote
- FHIR 23565 - Persuasive with Modification. No details provided, but will do a full spell-check and grammar-check and human review of all pages prior to ballot. Ready for vote.
- FHIR 23470 - Persuasive with Modification. In intro section of the value set provide an explanation that this set of codes corresponds to HIPAA tab from RELMA on the LOINC site. Additional info and link provided in tracker. Ready for Vote
- FHIR 23501 - Persuasive with Modification. See resolution description. ready for vote
- FHIR 23524 - Persusasive. Will correct the link. Ready for vote
Update: The two CDex block vote were approved by Patient care; additional group of block votes is ready. Patient care will meet again in two weeks.
|Management||Next agenda||Next meeting will be on 8/26. Will take three week break. Next call will focus on examples and implementations review and connectathon.|