- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
Patient Access API Implementation-A-Thon
Wednesday, August 19th
Register and View the Schedule Here
The contact for this event is Sandy Vance who can be reached at email@example.com or +1.614.273.5916
8/5/20 This event will be hosted in Whova app that was used for Dev Days. You will received a link to log in prior to the event.
8/1/20 There will be a participant Information Session on Wednesday, August 12 at 2:00 PM. A recording of that session will be posted here.
7/17/20 Please submit your track proposal as soon as possible!
Plan a Track! by clicking here as soon as possible.
If you or your company are interested in participating in the connectathon, please do the following:
- Read the Connectathon version of the FHIR Specification and the FHIR FHIR home page if you haven't already done so, to become familiar with the concepts.
- Read the Track descriptions found in the drop down list on the left under Tracks for Connectathon 24.
- Complete the HL7 Pre Connectathon Survey (coming soon) for each member of your team to indicate their primary track.
Contact Sandy Vance at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
Track Lead Resources
Please plan to host a track orientation 30-60 minute webinar. If you would like help with scheduling, recording, and posting the Go To Meeting for this orientation contact email@example.com with your preferred time. Otherwise - be sure to record and post it to your track page in confluence.]
Each track lead will be expected to participate in developing the track report out for the participants of their track.
Guidelines for report out:
- 1 paragraph summary: what was the track trying to achieve
- 1 list of participants (with logos if you have time and energy)
- 1 paragraph: notable achievements
- 1-2 screenshots if relevant and interesting and/or links to further information about implementations/achievements
- 1 paragraph: discovered issues / questions (if there are any)
- 1 paragraph: now what?