- Find out the Provider's NPI and TIN that data on the ATR server has set up
- GET group from ATR Server for the provider (identified with NPI/TIN)
- For this to happen: both Gaps in Care Server and ATR Server have to have the same set of patients, and the same group id. All patients have to have the same patient ids. All these are pre-configured for this Connecathon senario.
- Gaps in Care Server will return gaps in care report for the group.
- Identify Dragon to identify a list of patients that could use (Synthea he would use to create a group by selecting from the Synthea test patients for the 3 cancer screening measures ) by Dragon (ATR Server) to create a group(links to the Synthea patients are in the Test Scripts section below)
- Dragon to provide the group id and the NPI/TIN that was used to create the group(Note: check with Sam if there are newer generated Synthea patients. The ones we have now are the ones used for the May connectathon)
- Dragon then provides a bundle that contains group, patients belong to the group to Rob. Rob then post the group and patients to the Gaps in Care Server.