- Wayne Kubick
- David Johnson
- Lorraine Constable
- Tony Julian
- Lloyd McKenzie
- Ted Klein
- Jean Duteau
- Josh Procious
- Marc Duteau
- Andrew Statler
- Dave Hamill
- Jessica Snell
- Patrick Loyd
- Melva Peters
- Austin Kreisler
- Lynn Laakso
- Issues with import of ballot spreadsheet (from FM)
- Address the spreadsheet input consistency issues.
- Manual intervention: manual corrections to make sure the information would load. ballot name correct, summary statement for every row, emails correct,
- PUT THE JIRA Rules in the spreadsheet for edits when individuals doing initial ballot comments. 180 comments, 16 hours of effort. 6 hours of back and forth with Lloyd.
DJ: I may be unable to be on this call. I will try to call in but will be out-of-town moving my daughter back from school.
There is a request from Conformance to create repositories in HL7 GitHub space. I've been working with Lloyd concerning naming convention and whether the repositories should be created or Confluence could be used. Lloyd has a copy of the email thread outlining the request.
- Gforge License
- do we have to upgrade to renew?
- stats on usage
- Confluence calendar
- Archiving Gforge documents/SVN
- Confluence/JIRA permissions clean up
|STU Comment Jira Migration||MP|
|Gforge Tracker Jira Migration||MP|
- Decision Tree - JIRA, Confluence, GitHub
- Process for JIRA project requests
- Communication Tools
- Ballot bound vocabulary -
- 508 Compliance - in IG templates - should we do this in the templates we publish
|Announcements / Administration||MP|