HL7 PIC Meeting Minutes
Phone: +1 770-657-9270, Participant Code: 379807
Date: 2020 05 05
Sandy Stuart (Co-Chair)
Ken Rubin (Co-Chair)
Karen Van Hentenryck
(mark x if on the conference call, or regrets)
(In this section, list those on the conference call)
(In this section, record attendee affiliation to identify preponderance of influence; indicate those guests that are not members of the WG.)
Quorum Requirements Met: No
Given lack of quorum, and informal catch-up session was conducted. Highlights appear below.
- Approve Minutes of last call
- Compendium on Best Practices for Virtual Meetings? The concept of pulling together a set of best-practices for Virtual meetings was discussed, with the potential for PIC to put out a call for recommendations or a survey to collect and publish ideas to other workgroups. We will pull together a short questionnaire, send to the PIC list ,and then promulgate across HL7. Note that this will not be limited to real-time meetings or virtual events, but rather virtual/distributed work in general.
- DMP open items. Did not discuss.
- Co-Chair Handbook Open Items. Did not discuss.
- Briefing Template Usage Post-Mortem (Wayne). An adapted version of the template was used for the co-chair status update to success. The template will be institutionalized and used for briefings for the next few cycles. The experience that having a consistent format was a positive one, thought some adjustments will be made to fine-tune to HL7 content requirements.
- Conference Call Schedule - Ken Rubin to send out doodle poll to see if we can get a better time.
- New Business. – None.
- Adjournment. –
- Type your task here, using "@" to assign to a user and "//" to select a due date