|Next Agenda|| Adjournment|Adjourned at
- HL7 Da Vinci PDex $member-match
- Follow up from last week
- Payers are only required to obtain data from payers that the patient requests
- Only payers to whom the patient is currently a member, needs to have a Patient API available for that patient to access data
- CMS email inbox re: questions for CMS Interoperability and Patient Access rule
|Provider Directory |
- Update on value sets and code systems
- Da Vinci is assembling a set of questions that have come out of various presentations/meetings - Da Vinci will submit list of questions to CMS next week
- Will bring it back to this group for review
- If you send a patient record to old payer, is there a mechanism in place for how they should handle it? Should they assume ID is correct, other data is correct?
- Should we send old payer's member demographic record back to new payer?
- Intent - new payer has declaration re: old payer identifier; new payer reaches out to old payer and finds out if they do in fact have that match
- They either have a match, or they don't have a match
- No intent to reconcile demographics
- Plan is to update new payer's system old payer member ID to be used
- Is there any need to return the old payer coverage record since it's no longer being updated anyway?
- As new payer, don't want to take in more information than you need
- Don't need to return coverage record to return the dates, planning to return the dates anyway
- Return the Patient record and the new payer's coverage record (echo it back)
- Is there example of using unique patient ID to query the old payer?