HL7 PIC Meeting Agenda
Date: April 21, 2020
Karen Van Hentenryck
(mark x if on the conference call, or regrets)
(In this section, list those on the conference call)
(In this section, record attendee affiliation to identify preponderance of influence; indicate those guests that are not members of the WG.)
University of Utah
HL7 Staff Support
WPS Health Solutions
|X||Ken McCaslin||HL7 Staff Support|
|X||Scott Robertson||Kaiser Permanente|
Quorum Requirements Met: Yes
- Approve Minutes of March 10, 2020 - Chuck / Scott - One abstention.
- Review DMP adjustments
- Review Co-Chair DMP handbook changes on e-vote. - eVotes take too long when there is a majority earlier in the process (one week). When a quorum is reached then the vote should pass - but doesn't work at the AG level. The suggested change is to bullet B votes will be open to minimum of one week. Other change once quorum can we close the vote when a quorum is reached. The change proposed is having achieved quorum then once achieved is closed. Chuck to send to Karen and will share with PIC for going out to co-chair list for review. Once processed then the default will need to be updated by each WG's.
- Process for Co-Chair handbook as reviewed in March is to be triaged by Staff and sent to PIC as needed.
- Template from Ken for Wayne - Wayne to get an updated version from Ken Rubin by end of the week.
- Conference Call Schedule Schedule - Ken Rubin to send out doodle poll to see if we can get a better time.
- New Business. –
- Adjournment. –