Agenda review and approval: (FH) Added agenda item re: Confluence PSS Form question/prompt for normative.
Open Forum: NONE
Approve previous meeting minutes: 2020-03-12 (Approved by General Consent)26
Use general consent method when there are no corrections: “You have received the minutes. Are there any corrections to the minutes? Hearing none, if there is no objection the minutes are approved as posted.”
- PSS Updates
2020-03-26: Dave met with Josh - migrating to Jira - reviewed fields to determine appropriate types. Anne W's request to update the universal realm definition - Dave will not be updating the Word document - depending will update Confluence/Jira forms. (Reminder - Moving to Jira for updating form ability as well as moving away from Project Insight.)
2020-03-12: Dave did not have any new updates on the Confluence PSS form.
- Dave Hamill Create Jira ticket to update Co-Chair Handbook when the PSS Jira template is ready (Dave also added to his personal "todo" checklist)
- Dave Hamill Dave will remove Word template version of PSS from HL7.org
- Freida Hall send Ken URL to Tony Julian "pre-project" info (sent post call 2020-02-13)
- Conformance Facilitator
2020-03-26: Still pending
2020-03-12: Still pending
- Rick, Dave, and Freida met with Standards Governance Board December 5 to answer questions re: PLCPD.
2020-04-09: Defer - pending decision to dissolve
2020-03-26: Defer - pending decision to dissolve
2020-02-27: Freida still to contact SGB, holding off for Ken McCaslin's work
- Review list of artifacts per TSC request (posted to Documents page)
2020-04-09: Defer - pending - decision to dissolve
2020-03-26: Defer - pending - decision to dissolve
2020-02-27: Waiting on both Ken's list and/or TSC
- Review Deliverables in GForge: https://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/psc/tracker/?action=TrackerItemBrowse&tracker_id=332
2020-04-09: Use list below if/when we review again
2020-03-26: Use list below if/when we review again
2020-03-12: Defer, but Freida deleted items already reviewed or rescheduled. List below still has due date of May 2020 WGM.
2020-03-26: Review items due May 2020:
(See earlier minutes for historical notes on this effort.)
- Possibility of dissolving this group (Project Services) – moving any responsibilities to other groups - review Mission and Charter - perhaps at future call this WGM period and review process to disband
2020-03-26: Reviewed dissolution document; reviewed mission and charter; the two points that PS still works on and is used are the PSS form/template and project approval process; With the TSC reengineering these two items, our working group is becoming less vital; General discussion - we will continue to review list of artifacts currently assigned to PS that would need to be handed off;
2020-03-12: Review TSC slides/process flows. The new PSS flow indicates "Note: All Committees participate in consensus review; final approval by TSC." This change to approval process will impact at 8 or more PSS artifacts but we can't update because we haven't been included in the discussions. It seems we can no longer fulfill vital responsibilities in our mission/charter. It may be time to dissolve our Work Group. For next call, consider pros/cons of dissolving the Work Group for further discussion.
- Review Confluence PSS Form for normative question/prompt
Go to: Meeting Index & Task ListAdjourn 10:00 AM ET
Adjourn <insert time> AM ET
Next Meeting / Preliminary Agenda Items
GForge Link to Project Services: http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/psc/