- PLCPD - Outdated in light of how things are done now (Confluence, JIRA). Bryant feels it should be retained (see his comment bottom of web page), but needs to be updated. PLCPD has good information but would be more visible/useful if in Confluence and referenced from other related artifacts, e.g. the Co-chair Handbook, but needs to be accessible to more than Co-chairs. (Note post call, PLCPD is already referenced in the Co-chair Handbook, Section 4). Also needs to be streamlined. The 2018 PLCPD update was scaled back to focus on project management aspects of standards development (not product development). Note post call, the 2018 update was result of 2017 comment only ballot. Melva has been working on FHIR IG flow which has some similar information. Freida asked if this could be more generic and incorporate PLCPD info. FHIR Accelerators also need support to assimilate and be effective in the organization.
- Ken McCaslin to move "good information" PLCPD content to Confluence. Melva Peters to review PLCPD in Confluence (migration)
- PSS Lite - PS defers to TSC decision; would need to have changes in online (Form). Dave Hamill determined there have been 13 'lite' PSS since 2015. Melva states TSC needs to discuss PSS-Lite related to the Concept/PSS flow discussion. Pharmacy successfully used PSS-Lite in past.
- Peer Review Process - Peer Review is referenced by the GOM (GOM updates and §09.02.08 White Papers), and also referenced by TSC Policy and Guidance to Work Groups on DSTU Updates vs. DSTU Ballots. These would need to be revised if the TSC retires the Peer Review Process, possibly impacts to other artifacts. The Peer Review Process may need review/updates if retained.
- Introducing New Processes - Originally commissioned by the TSC, no conclusion re: status.