- Attendance Review
- Approve Minutes of 2020-03-11 CDAMG Meeting Minutes
- Approved by consensus
- Approval Requests
- Reminder: Complete Review Requests (links to all relevant materials) need to be provided 1 week prior to voting
- Discuss ideas for moving forward with C-CDA IAT (Lisa)
- Review the proposal under consideration
- Brett: Would there be an option, since WG meeting is not happening, could we move the C-CDA track off the weekend so It will not be coincident with FHIR Connectathon?
- Maybe even move both off the weekend
- Separate both so that don't overlap
- George asked: What constitutes an implementer? Any restrictions on who can participate? Brett: we don't think so?
- Didi: There is an interoperability forum - Interoperability Matters - a public and members only session
- Patients and Providers is the focus
- Marianne is passionate about this.
- See Didi Davis for more information
- Carequality WG will continue to work on their clinical data content quality focus
- In the future, this initiative will become a broader quality focus for treatment, emergency, all types of data, public health, SDOH
- COVID-19 is exposing new needs, and shortcomings to be addressed.
- Joke motion: withdrawn to make Brett emporer.
- (Note FHIR Dev Days in June will have a go/no go decision on May 10th)
- Discuss/review from Sydney Meeting
- Discuss 3-year Roadmap advancement
- Results of each CMG member's view of the future
- Lots of additional discussion from other CMG members added to prior WG meeting minutes on this discussion.
- Catch up here: 2020-02-04 Q4 CDAMG Meeting Minutes
- ** Not Discussed** Follow-ups/Next Steps For Quality Plan
- Review progress on the checklists to be created and the Communication Plan
- Trying to track C-CDA on FHIR
- Rick: was approved through SDWG, then went to FMG
- This will be submitted to FMG today for a publication vote next week.
- How to access this: Rick needs to provide the link to the version that has links to US Core 3.1.0
- Rick discussed work being done on electronic case reporting
Adjourned: 1:59pm ET
PROJECT REPORT OUTS: