Versions Compared

Key

  • This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.

Facilitator:

Scribe:

Date:


Minutes Approved as Presented 

x


Info

This is to approve minutes via general consent. "You have received the minutes. Are there any corrections to the minutes? (pause) Hearing none, if there are no objections, the minutes are approved as printed."


Attendees:

Expand



Sheila - sha8@cdc.gov

Jeff Brown - jeff.brown@cigna.com

Gay Dolin RN MSN - gdolin@NamasteInformatics.com Host

Austin - austin.j.kreisler@leidos.com Host

Lisa Anderson - landerson@ncqa.org

Becky Gradl @ Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics - bgradl@eatright.org

Wilma Fingerdoo - +1 949 799 6887

Matt - matthew.rahn@hhs.gov

David Riddle - driddle@cerner.com

Scott Brown - sbrown@advaultinc.com

Thomson - tmk000@gmail.com

Calvin - cbeebe@mayo.edu Host

Benjamin Flessner - benjamin@redoxengine.com Host

Susan Langford - Susan_Langford@bcbst.com

Emma Jones - emma.jones@allscripts.com

Peter Muir - Peter@PjmConsultingLlc.com

George Dixon - george.dixon@allscripts.com

Linda Michaelsen (Optum) - linda.michaelsen@optum.com

Natasha Kreisle - nkreisle@max.md

Matt Szczepankiewicz - mszczepa@epic.com

Martin Rosner - martin.rosner@philips.com

Serafina Versaggi - serafina.versaggi@gmail.com



Agenda:

Round Rectangle
bgcolor#FFFFDD44
width100%
hSize15px
cornersize15px
  1. Call to order
  2. Business Updates (10 min)
    1. Additions/modifications to the agenda
    2. Approve minutes from 2020-03-05 Agenda and Minutes
    3. HL7
  3. External Updates - ONC and others
  4. Project Updates
    1. Value Set Issues (Lisa R. Nelson or Rob McClure )

    2. C-CDA Rubric Informative Guide - Edits and Publishing status update (Gay Dolin or Matthew Rahn
    3. ProvenanceDiscussion (Lisa R. NelsonBrett Marquard @David Riddle)
    4. PACP Update (Lisa R. Nelson)
    5. Other Project Updates
  5. Additional Items
  6. FHIR Tracker Items (if time is available)
  7. Adjournment


Notes/Minutes

  1. Call to order
  2. Business Updates (10 min)
    1. Additions/modifications to the agenda
    2. Approve minutes from 2020-03-05 Agenda and Minutes
    3. HL7
      • RIM (Austin Kreisler) - moving to UTG for requests (No harmonization)
      • Steering Division / TSC (Austin Kreisler) - Mobile Health discussion last week, and clarified the scope of the project, project was approved.  Zoom conferencing solution is being evaluated as a replacement of the FreeConference Call for the HL7 Work Groups.  Expect to hear about it in the next couple of weeks.
      • CDA-MG (Lisa R. Nelson, Brett Marquard) - they met yesterday and approved the UDI guide, C-CDA IAT - one day on Sunday of the May meeting. (plans could change). The HL7 Policy Advisory work group has requested that work groups review the new final rule.
      • Vocab (Sheila Abner) - none
      • Pub facilitator (Alexander Henket) - none
      • Electronic Services,Tools & Publishing (Andrew Statler) - none
      • Patient Care (Emma Jones) - Monday they will start CDA Collaboration with the CDA Management Group, every other week moving forward. FHIR Resource call at 5:00 PM on the Clinical FHIR Call. When to use communication vs documents with messaging :  2020-03-12 Patient Care FHIR Conference Call
      • Example Task Force (Brett Marquard) - Cancelled!
      • External Updates - ONC and others Project Updates - the IAT will likely test some of the Final Rule content.
  3. Value Set Issues (Lisa R. Nelson or Rob McClure ) - none
  4. C-CDA Rubric Informative Guide - Edits and Publishing status update (Gay Dolin or Matthew Rahn ) - none
  5. ProvenanceDiscussion (Lisa R. Nelson, Brett Marquard @David Riddle) - none
  6. PACP Update (Lisa R. Nelson) - same as last week.
  7. Other Project Updates
    1. Healthcare Acquired Infection IG is nearing release for work group review.

Additional Items FHIR Tracker Items (if time is available) Adjournment

  1. none



 


Include Page