Versions Compared

Key

  • This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.

Facilitator:

Scribe:

Date:


Minutes Approved as Presented 



Info

This is to approve minutes via general consent. "You have received the minutes. Are there any corrections to the minutes? (pause) Hearing none, if there are no objections, the minutes are approved as printed."


Attendees:

Expand


Calvin - cbeebe@mayo.edu Host

David Riddle - driddle@cerner.com

Scott Brown - sbrown@advaultinc.com

Margaret Weiker - mweiker@ncpdp.org

Becky Gradl @ Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics - bgradl@eatright.org

Lisa Nelson - LNelson@max.md

Thomson - tmk000@gmail.com

Shelly Spiro - shelly@pharmacyhit.org

Gay Dolin RN MSN - gdolin@NamasteInformatics.com Host

Natasha Kreisle - nkreisle@max.md

Sheila - sha8@cdc.gov

Serafina Versaggi - serafina.versaggi@gmail.com

Sean McIlvenna - sean.mcilvenna@lantanagroup.com Host

Susan Langford - Susan_Langford@bcbst.com

Rick Geimer - rick.geimer@lantanagroup.com

Benjamin Flessner - benjamin@redoxengine.com Host

Joe Lamy - joseph.lamy@ssa.gov

Dave deRoode - david.deroode@lantanagroup.com

George Dixon - george.dixon@allscripts.com

Emma Jones - emma.jones@allscripts.com

Laurie Woodrome - woodrol@labcorp.com

Lisa Anderson - landerson@ncqa.org

Martin Rosner - martin.rosner@philips.com

Emma Jones - emma.jones@allscripts.com

Rick Geimer - rick.geimer@lantanagroup.com

Brett - brett@waveoneassociates.com

Didi Davis - ddavis@sequoiaproject.org

Linda Michaelsen (Optum) - linda.michaelsen@optum.com

Matt - matthew.rahn@hhs.gov

Joe Lamy - joseph.lamy@ssa.gov

Kathleen - me@me.me

Rick Geimer - rick.geimer@lantanagroup.com

Rob McClure - rmcclure@mdpartners.com



Agenda:

Round Rectangle
bgcolor#FFFFDD44
width100%
hSize15px
cornersize15px
  1. Call to order
  2. Business Updates (10 min)
    1. Additions/modifications to the agenda
    2. Approve minutes from 2020-02-20 Agenda and Minutes
    3. Approve minutes from 2020-01-23 Agenda and Minutes
    4. HL7
  3. External Updates - ONC and others
  4. Project Updates
    1. Value Set Issues (@ who? )

    2. C-CDA Rubric Informative Guide (Matthew Rahn Gay Dolin )
    3. Other Project Updates
      Children Display
      styleh6
  5. Additional Items
    1. Pharmacist eCare Plan (Shelly Spiro )
      1. Pub Request:  https://confluence.hl7.org/display/SD/Pharmacist+Care+Plan
      2. Package: CDA:  http://www.hl7.org/documentcenter/public/wg/structure/PrePublication_CDAR2_IG_CCDA_MTM_CAREPLAN_R1_D1_2020Jan.zip 
    2. Result panel with coded values of negative-positive (Brett Marquard)
    3. Provenance Discussion - Sydney WGM debrief - follow-on discussion (Lisa R. Nelson  and @David Riddle ) 
    4. C-CDA on FHIR Publication Request Rick Geimer
  6. Adjournment (By 11 am ET)
    1. Handy Reminder
      date06.11.2019
      day-of-weekday 6
      show-desctrue
      id300
      typeOnce


Notes/Minutes

  1. Call to order
  2. Business Updates (10 min)
    1. Additions/modifications to the agenda
    2. Approve minutes from 2020-02-20 Agenda and Minutes   Approved by consensus
    3. Approve minutes from 2020-01-23 Agenda and Minutes  Approved by consensus 
    4. HL7    
      • RIM (Austin Kreisler) n/a
      • Steering Division / TSC (Austin Kreisler) n/a
      • CDA-MG (Lisa R. Nelson, Brett Marquard) - Identified that the 3 year roadmap was discussed at the WGM.  Discussed with Calvin the CDA R2.1 based standard education / tutorial.  Discussion on the implementation-a-thon discussions on content for moving forward. ( need to decide about Virtual IAT or Face to Face meetings) 
      • Vocab (Sheila Abner) - Has anyone identified anything for harmonization for UTG go-live.  C-CDA Value set updates for 2020 = need all value sets in VSAC and May 29, June 26 release target.  Lisa indicated that there is a need to consider the supplemental C-CDA guides.  Sean raised a question about the best practice on managing value sets moving forward.  Sean was wanting to know if we should reference or insert the value sets in the guides.  He was leaning towards supporting a link but has gotten mixed response on the question.  On the next week agenda we will ask Rob M. to summarize on this topic.
      • Pub facilitator (Alexander Henket) - n/a
      • Electronic Services and Tools (Andrew Statler) - n/a
      • Patient Care (Emma Jones) - Started up the conference calls.  Monday calls on the collaboration on the IPS.
      • Example Task Force (Brett Marquard) - n/a
  3. External Updates - ONC and others - n/a
  4. Project Updates
    1. Value Set Issues - the annual update place holder. (Lisa, Rob, Gay) 

    2. C-CDA Rubric Informative Guide (Matthew Rahn Gay Dolin )
    3. Other Project Updates
      1. Value Set Issues (@ who? )

      2. C-CDA Rubric Informative Guide (Matthew Rahn Gay Dolin ) - at end of meeting / end of next week discussion.
  5. Additional Items
    1. Pharmacist eCare Plan (Shelly Spiro )
      1. Pub Request:  https://confluence.hl7.org/display/SD/Pharmacist+Care+Plan 
        1. Is ready for publication and are looking to approve the publication of the Pharmacist Care Plan (PeCP)
          1. Motion to approve by Shelly second by Rick the Publication of the Pharmacist Care Plan (PeCP)
            1. Vote: Against: 0   Abstain: 2   For: 22    Motion passes
          2. Rick will work with Graham to change the mnemonic name for the project in all the packages, if possible.
      2. Package: CDA:  http://www.hl7.org/documentcenter/public/wg/structure/PrePublication_CDAR2_IG_CCDA_MTM_CAREPLAN_R1_D1_2020Jan.zip 
    2. Result panel with coded values of negative-positive (Brett Marquard)
      1. Examples for coded results as positive or negative - coded ordinal / switch to use CD. 
      2. Motion to approve the change to CD from CO for the example, made by Brett, Second by Lisa,  Against: 0 Abstain: 1 For: 24 motion passes
        1. May want to consider looking at CO in C-CDA IG. next week.
    3. Provenance Discussion - Sydney WGM debrief - follow-on discussion (Lisa R. Nelson  and @David Riddle ) Open the topic and what's our strategy. David Riddle identified some of the content that they are wanting to cover next week.  Discussion about provenance  will occur next week.
    4. C-CDA on FHIR Publication Request Rick Geimer 
      1. Publication Request for the C-CDA on FHIR Publication Request - change to US Core, and QA activities
        1. Motion by Rick to approve the request to publication request, Lisa second - Against: 0 Abstain 1 For: 24 motion passes
    5. PACP - Two block votes for blocks Dated 2020 Feb 20 and 2020 Feb 21.
      1. Motion to approve both block votes, Made by Lisa, second Scott Brown vote: 0 against, 2 abstain, 23 for - motion passes
  6. Adjournment (By 11 am ET)
    1. Handy Reminder
      date06.11.2019
      day-of-weekday 6
      show-desctrue
      id301
      typeOnce