- Java: org.hl7.fhir.r4.utils.StructureMapUtilities (or service wrapper: [org.hl7.fhir.r4.validation.NativeHostServices]) (generally: org.hl7.fhir.rX.utils.StructureMapUtilities)
- C#: FHIR Mapper (closed-source)
- Pascal: FHIR.R4.MapUtilities (generally: rX/FHIR.RX.MapUtilities)
- C#: FHIR Mapper (closed-source, no longer available)
Command Line Tools
- The official Java FHIR validator can perform transforms using the FHIR Mapping Language (see below - Running Transforms via the Java Validator Jar).
Publicly available test servers:
- C# FHIR Mapper: https://vonk.fire.ly
- Java FHIR Mapping: http://test.ahdis.ch/matchbox/fhir/StructureMap/$transform , gui
- The official tutorial is covered as part of the FHIR specification.
- Example StructureDefinition and StructureMaps for the tutorial mentioned above can be found here and shows how to use it with the Java Validator or server based (work in progress).A tutorial on how to map a FHIR LogicalModel to FHIR is provided by Firely.
- Grahame Grieve - FHIR Mapping Language | DevDays 2018 Boston video slides
- clinFHIR Mapping Language designer