Versions Compared

Key

  • This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.

...

  1. Roll call and Agenda check (?)
    No new items for agenda.
    Quorum could not be reached , call had to be cancelled at 4:00PM at ?PM EST. 
  2. Announcements (all)
    • Confluence updates (Carol)
      • Created "Archived Main WG Conference Calls" subpage to make navigation easier
      • Created a new page to house Vocab co-sponsor and pending PSS information here (Carol)

  3. Action Items Check  (?)
    Decided not to review the open action items on this call. 

  4. Sydney WGM Agenda Planning (?)
    Can be found here.   We moved a few items around and added topics to some of the slots.  
    1. Request from Peter Williams (SNOMED Int.) to change the SNOMED on FHIR discussion from Friday Q4 to earlier (Friday Q2 or before), as he is not available on Friday afternoon.
    2. Confirm Gender Harmony and ConceptMap quarters (what combination on Tues Q3 and/or Thurs Q4?)
    3. Plan for Wed Q2? - SD can't meet (possible SNOMED on FHIR? Guidlines for a standardized input format?)
  5. UTG Update (ask Ted to complete in advance)
    All information is posted on the UTG confluence pages.
    1. Walked through publication process with Lynn and wrote up requirements on the Design and Implementation of the Release Process page
    2. Requirements for versioning posted to the Documented Execution of UTG Versioning page
      1. Initial versions have been implemented for v2 and v3 Code Systems, Value Sets, and Naming systems
    3. Active list of bugs and issues to be corrected in software (IGPublisher, Editor, TxServer, JIRA workflow, etc.) can be found here.  
    4. In-depth TSC demo will be during the January 20 TSC conference call.  Everything as to be working and looking in its final states (but known that debugging will continue so it may be buggy) by then.
    5. ONC demo planned for Sydney on Wednesday, 2/5 during lunch slot

  6. PSS on FHIR based Quality Reporting (Bryn Rhodes- are you available for the call on the 16th?)
    PSS can be found here.   Does vocabulary want to participate in this project?

  7. FHIR Tracker Items (Rob Hausam) 


  8. Gender Harmony Project Update (Carol/Rob M) 


  9. Liaison Reports  

    a. ISO (Ted) - Next ISO TC 215 meeting end of March in Washington DC (Arlington).   Fall 2020 meeting probably in India.

    b. LOINC (Ted/Rob H) - Next LOINC meeting will be Much 24-26 in Indianapolis...

    c. SNOMED (Rob H/Reuben/Peter) - 


  10. New Business -
    No new items.

  11. Next call items - 
    1. Do the needed block votes on the FHIR tracker items.
       

Call was canceled at 4:00pm with failure to meet quorum. Next call in two weeks on January 16nd30th, 2020, same call-in and screen share credentials.  Note that neither Ted nor Rob H. will be unable to chair or attend the call as he they will be on a flight landing at 5:30PM ESTflights to Sydney during the call.

Action items

  •