- Type your task here, using "@" to assign to a user and "//" to select a due date
- Karen Van will extract GOM language around use of proxy statements for designated org voting reps and create a template.
- Wayne Kubick will invite PIC to working sessions around HL7 process and governance artifacts (e.g. standards governance) (JIRA/CON; Co-Chair Handbook; Accelerators guidance pages; etc)
- Kenneth Rubin Create co-chair handbook survey to find out who uses it, what they think, etc. Establish baseline around current Co-Chair Handbook.
- Will work with targeted HL7 report-out audiences to leverage the Standards Briefing Template. Ken will re-surface to Wayne.
- Plan is to pilot this in Sydney
- Wayne Kubick will engage Ken McCaslin to establish biweekly worksessions on CoChair Handbook
- Sandra Stuart will create the Sydney agenda – principal focus on how to more effectively engage; role in bigger tooling/process redesign; co-chair handbook. Note that much emerging HL7 work is not on a normative track. Role of PIC in establishing processes in this dimension will be part of the discussion.