Versions Compared

Key

  • This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.

Facilitator:

Sean McIlvenna

Date:


Minutes Approved as Presented 



Info

This is to approve minutes via general consent. "You have received the minutes. Are there any corrections to the minutes? (pause) Hearing none, if there are no objections, the minutes are approved as printed."


Attendees:

Expand


Agenda:

Round Rectangle
bgcolor#FFFFDD44
width100%
hSize15px
cornersize15px
  1. Call to order
  2. Business Updates (10 min)
    1. Additions/modifications to the agenda
    2. Approve minutes from last meeting (2019-11-14)
    3. HL7
  3. External Updates - ONC and others
  4. Project Updates
    1. C-CDA Rubric Informative Guide (Gay Dolin, Matthew Rahn)

      1. Block vote and discussion
    2. PACP Ballot Recon Lisa R. Nelson
    3. Other Project Updates
  5. Additional Items
    1. Form Definition and Questionnaire Response
      1. Draft Pre-ballot documents available
      2. Issue with precondition2 extension schema
    2. Meeting schedule for the remainder of 2019. Dow we meet on 12/19 and 12/26?
    3. Please start submitting agenda topics for Sydney WGM
  6. FHIR Tracker Items (if time is available)
    1. Excerpt Include
      FHIR gForge TrackersIssues
      FHIR gForge TrackersIssues
      nopaneltrue
  7. Adjournment
    1. Handy Reminder
      date06.11.2019
      day-of-weekday 6
      show-desctrue
      id251
      typeOnce


Notes/Minutes

  1. Call to order
  2. Business Updates (10 min)
    1. Additions/modifications to the agenda.
    2. Approve minutes from last meeting (2019-11-14) - Move to approve minutes from 11/7 - Gay, Second Benjamin - approved
      1. Minutes from 11/14 were "missing" - due to a weird Confluence issue; Lisa identified we DID meet, so we uncovered the notes and app
      2. Move to approve minutes from 11/14 - Lisa / Benjamin - approved
      3. Lisa - thought we met on Dec 21; Becky Gradl confirms - there is no agenda / minutes page for this date
        1. Discovered in different location; moved to proper folder - Lisa / Gay - approved
      4. In the future - should click link and verify minutes are present and file is in correct location.
      Approve minutes from last meeting (2019-11-14)
    3. HL7
      • RIM (Austin Kreisler) - not present / no update
      • Steering Division / TSC (Austin Kreisler) - not present / no update
        •  Final Content Deadline: Sunday, Dec 22, 2019
      • CDA-MG (Lisa R. Nelson, Brett Marquard)
        • Reviewed quality management process;Melva Peters gave overview of what FHIR is doing
        • Still working on finishing quality criteria ballot; needed for work to develop checklist
        • Wanting to finish and roll it out by May ballot / WGM
        • Call for volunteers to help complete this project
        • On 18th meeting will be going over upcoming C-CDA IAT plans
      • Vocab (Sheila Abner) - no updates
      • Pub facilitator (Alexander Henket) - not present / no update
      • Electronic Services and Tools (Andrew Statler) - not present / no update
      • Patient Care (Emma Jones)  - not present
        • Lisa - still meeting about cross-workgroup template; shifted to focus on Problem Concern comparison to IPS. Finding significant differences.
          • Probably won't have update in Jan; expected by May
        • Gay - Care Plan call 5pm Eastern - discussing new project for Dynamic Care Plan, sponsored by NIH Kidney / Diabetes program.
          • Still working on PSS
          • Going through existing data elements that are out there
      • Example Task Force (Brett Marquard) - not present
        • Still meeting, plan to go through e-sig; also imaging examples (John D'Amore)
        • Matt Szczepankiewicz - question about Dental co-sponsorship brought up in Sept. Lisa - main sponsor is PPIE.
          • Lisa - if we are co-sponsors, we should get regular updates (TODO - add to agenda?)
  3. External Updates - ONC and others - no updates
  4. Project Updates
    1. C-CDA Rubric Informative Guide (Gay Dolin, Matthew Rahn)

      1. Block vote posted to list a week ago - 70 comments in the block; many duplicates
        1. No requests for comment removal from the block
        2. Motion - accept dispositions as written - Gay / Matt - 0/0/22
      2. 119&200 - immunizations in medications section; problem is several EHR's would have an empty immunizations section and then put some in medications, some in procedures. Recommendation is just to not put immunizations in the medications section. Agree that planned immunizations may go in the plan of treatment or interventions section.
        1. Move to approve new dispositions: Lisa / Gay - 0/0/22
      3. 210 - core subset of SNOMED codes - Needs to specify value set - after much discussion, propose removing this criteria altogether as something untestable.
        1. Matt - could make a warning, like the top-2000 LOINC codes
        2. Gay will work on wording; bring back next week
    2. Other Project Updates
      1. PACP (Lisa R. Nelson)  (TODO - add to recurring agenda)
        1. Needs block vote for Dec 19th - wants to make sure we meet on the 19th - Sean, Gay, and Benjamin will be present on the 19th; might be a short meeting just for the vote
  5. Additional Items
    1. Form Definition and Questionnaire Response
      1. Draft Pre-ballot documents available
      2. Issue with precondition2 extension schema - discussed suggested approaches with Sean
      3. Plan to present next week.
    2. Meeting schedule for the remainder of 2019. Dow Do we meet on 12/19 and 12/26?
      1. Yes on the 19th, no on the 26th
    3. Please start submitting agenda topics for Sydney WGM
      1. Will likely need acting co-chairs.
  6. FHIR Tracker Items (if time is available)

 



Include Page
CDA:Copyright Footnote
CDA:Copyright Footnote