- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
Friday, January 27th at 12pm ET
Proposed mCODE STU 3 Changes
Introduction to the Pediatric Oncology Navigator projectCancer Initiative
Friday, February 24th at 12pm ET
Updates to Epic implementation of mCODE
REMS Use Case Updates & Insights from NCPDP Conference (tentative)
Friday, March 31st at 12pm ET
Digital Clinical Practice Guidelines Presentation and Discussion
CodeX Community of Practice (CoP) is a group of health systems and other stakeholders sharing experiences related to the implementation of mCODE – the minimal Common Oncology Data Elements - and related data standards within EHRs and other health information systems.
Visit our Community of Practice Monthly Meeting Minutes page to learn more about our upcoming Community of Practice monthly meetings and view resources from previous monthly meetings.
If you would like to receive notices about future CoP monthly calls and events, please join our CoP mailing list:
|ConfiForms (FormView) Registrations Control|
Joining the Community of Practice is free and open to all interested parties. An impressive set of organizations have joined past Community calls. Via the Community of Practice, members can expect to:
- Stay apprised of the latest developments for mCODE, CodeX, and data exchange
- Develop and share best practices for clinical workflows, data modeling, and exchange
- Have a venue to ask questions and learn from the experience of other community members
To join the conversation, use any of the following channels:
- Attend one of our monthly meetings (details found here)
Email the community listserv: email@example.com
- Join us on Zulip
The Community of Practice fosters the conversation around cancer data and mCODE implementation through:
- A monthly conference call where community leaders present updates on mCODE and CodeX. Community participants are invited to present on topics of interest to the community
- This community web page where members can review previous calls and minutes, reach out to fellow community members, hold discussions, and more
- A periodic newsletter that summarizes the latest developments and highlights where community members can go to get more information