- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
November 20thDecember 18th, 2020 at 12pm ET
To join the call: REGISTER HERE
Introduction to the mCODE Knowledge Base and mCODE Profile Slides
CIBMTR contributions and future work on the CodeX Registry Reporting use caseRobinette Renner, CIBMTR
CodeX: Year in Review
CodeX's mCODE Community of Practice (CoP) is a group of health systems and other CodeX members working together within the CodeX HL7 FHIR Accelerator.
The goal of the CoP is to facilitate implementation of mCODE – the minimal Common Oncology Data Elements and extensions into production Electronic Health Record systems and other systems. Think of the CoP as an early-phase use case centered around basic collection and sharing of mCODE-based data. The collaborative work of this group will ultimately improve cancer care and research across a range of future use cases developed in CodeX and elsewhere.
Visit our Community of Practice Monthly Meeting Minutes page to learn more about our upcoming Community of Practice monthly meetings and view resources from previous monthly meetings.
If you would like to receive notices about future CoP monthly calls and events, please join our CoP mailing list:
|ConfiForms (Form View) Registrations Control|
Joining the Community of Practice is free and open to all interested parties. An impressive set of organizations have joined past Community calls. Via the Community of Practice, members can expect to:
- Stay apprised of the latest developments for mCODE, CodeX, and cancer data exchange
- Develop and share best practices for clinical workflows, data modeling, and exchange
- Have a venue to ask questions and learn from the experience of other community members
To join the conversation, use any of the following channels:
- Attend one of our monthly meetings (details found here)
- Email the community listserv: email@example.com
- Join us on Zulip
The Community of Practice fosters the conversation around cancer data and mCODE implementation through:
- A monthly conference call where community leaders present updates on mCODE and CodeX. Community participants are invited to present on topics of interest to the community
- This community web page where members can review previous calls and minutes, reach out to fellow community members, hold discussions, and more
- A periodic newsletter that summarizes the latest developments and highlights where community members can go to get more information