Meeting Minutes from Discussion
|Decision Link(if not child)|
|Methodology||V2 Standard Quality|
No NIB possiblity listed - so we emailed Lynn
V2 Quality Criteria PSS was approved by TSC on 9/30 – can we go in Feb2020 or do we have to wait till May? - the project itself was approved by INM in May 2019 already.
Motion to submit NIB for this, if allowed to go to ballot for Feb2020 by TSC/Lynn – Riki Merrick, Craig Newman , no further discussion, against: 0, abstain: 0, in favor: 2
|Methodology||V2 IG Quality||See V2 Standard Quality section above|
Requesting a name change from Alerts to Notification
Motion to approve NIB, no further discussion, against: 0, abstain: 0, in favor: 2
|Methodology||V2 SN data type|
The SN datatype has text (
(Chapter 2A, page 77))
which states If <num1> and <num2> are both non-null, then the separator/suffix must be non-null."
but the table has all components as optional.
According to this text the Separator/Suffix should be conditional R/O (R if <num1> and <num2> are both non-null, otherwise O)
Not sure there is a tracker for this, so need to create a formal tracker Nick Radov to create tracker with more details = https://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/v2-ballot-pkg/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=25190&start=50
Would you ever have only <num2> populated? Something like ^^-^3 to indicate an open upper limit of 3 only? If not, shouldn’t SN.2 then be C?
Should work through all the permutations of allowable SN use in the gForge tracker - bring back on Nov 21 call
|Methodology||Harmonization Proposal||Riki withdraws her HL70203 proposal for the November 2019 cycle - will most likely bring back for March 2020 cycle.|
|Adjournment||Adjourned at 3:51 PM ET|
|V2 Standard Quality||Approve V2 Standard Quality|
|V2 IG Quality||Approve V2 IG quality|