|Announcements / Administration||LC|
Next Call? 4ET Oct 25th
Conversion not happening this weekend.
Waiting on Richard Esmond on the breast cancer ballot spreadsheet.
Still working on getting Jira to receive and then parse a spreadsheet
Conversion process not yet complete, have selected a solution. There will be a dashboard widget to trigger the upload. Email will be sent with errors and issues on upload.
Still need to write the validation rules. Need to work out how to do a rollback if there is a problem. Dependencies between the specification feedback issues and the ballot issue that points to it. LOE - 15 to 20 hours of coding and debugging. Elapsed time - aiming for end of day on Monday
Need to follow up on data cleanup next week. Suggest that it is reasonable that by the 28th the data is clean and the import tool working- go back to the TSC and say when can we go. Lloyd not available on the 2nd, weekend of the 9th is still possible
As soon as we know the import is working can do the communication and HQ clean up
Need to inform early ballot they will be spreadsheets. We will need to load the results into either Gforge or Jira, depending on the timing.
Need to determine who is testing the import and load propose Patrick. Also include verifying the ability to extract to a ballot spreadsheet.
Training videos - Jean consulted with Marc, suggestion is to make a bunch of small topic videos. The intent would be to watch them all in order eg - a reviewer playlist; a tracker manager playlist, etc. Can we get going with comment submission and work group tracker management. For administration; run a Webex session and record it.
|STU Comment Jira Migration||AS||no update|
Co-chair handbook -