|5 min||Welcome, agenda review, meeting minute approval||Craig|
- November 7th minutes approved as posted
| 10 min|| Planning for Sydney WGM||Alean KirknapKirknak|
- Alean proposed discussing the use of ADTs within immunizations registries. Attendance from the public health work group will be minimal. It was recommended to discuss the topic during future PH WG calls.
| 10 min||ImmDS FHIR IG ballot recon block vote||Nathan Bunker|
- Block 2 was distributed through the listserv.
- No questions or pulls
- Motion: Approve block 2 dispositions Nathan Bunker/Danny Wise 20-0-0
| 10 min||Electronic Case Reporting Publication Approval Requests || Laura Conn, John Loonsk, Sarah Gaunt|
|5 min ||Publication Extension Request for HL7 CDA® R2 Implementation Guide: National Health Care Surveys (NHCS), Release 1, DSTU Release 1.2 – US Realm ||Sarah Gaunt |
- STU is expiring December 31, 2019
- Motion: to approve the request for extension Sarah Gaunt/Cindy Bush 18-0-0
| 10 min||EHDI/CCHD NIB approval ||Craig Newman|
- It has been over a year since the EHDI and CCHD were balloted for normative.
- They have not been updated and published. The implmentation guides must be re-balloted.
- Motion: to approve the Notice of Intent to Ballot CCHD Lura Daussat/ Laura Rappleye 18-0-0
- Motion: to approve the Notice of Intent to Ballot EHDI Lura Daussat/ Laura Rappleye 18-0-0
| 5 min||Block vote on the Early Hearing Detection and Intervention (EHDI) v2 IG || Craig Newman|
- Block was distributed through the listserv
- Item 36 was pulled
- Motion: to approve the block dispositions Lura Daussat/ Laura Rappleye 18-0-0
- Item 36, Occupational Data for Health, discussed pre-adopting v2.9 next of kin ODH
- Motion: to approve item 36 disposition Genny Luensman/Lura Daussat 14-0-0