|10min5 min||Welcome, agenda review, meeting minute approval||Craig Newman|
Motion to approve 2019-10-10 minutes (Craig, Laura)
|35 min||FAST Project||Maria Michaels|
Maria Michaels and Stephen Konya provided an overview of the FAST (FHIR At Scale Taskforce) - see attached presentation
- Maria to provide more information about the Tiger Teams to the PHWG co-chairs for distribution on the listserv. People interested in participating could then contact FAST directly.
|5 min||ODH publication request||Lori Fourquet|
Motion to approve the ODH publication request (Genny, Lori )
|5 min||CDA and FHIR NHSN HAI LTCF Ballot Spreadsheet Request for Approval||Dave DeRoode|
Motion to approve the request for approval (Dave, Craig)
|5 min||HL7 v2.6 Death Reporting Ballot Spreadsheet Request for Approval||Mead Walker|
Motion to Approve the HL7 v2.6 Death Reporting Ballot Spreadsheet (Mead, Craig)
|5 min||v2-to-FHIR project update||Craig Newman|
Craig provided an update.
- Focus is mapping HL7 v2.8.2 to FHIR R4.
|30 min||Gravity Project||Lisa Nelson|
Lisa provided an overview of the Gravity Project. Link to the project Confluence page and the FHIR IG page.
- Project is well resourced but is looking for implementers.
- Is there consensus on what the social determinants of health are? No. There is not consensus at this time. However, there is broad consensus on the three that are within the scope of this project - Food Insecurity, Housing Stability, and Transportation Barriers.
- John Loonsk suggests there are synergies between Gravity and the BSeR. Lisa agrees and suggested that the two projects follow up with each other. She also suggest that the BSeR folks connect with John Moehrke.
- Gravity will be participating in a February 2020 Connectathon as well as one in May.
- Motion for the PHWG to be a co-sponsor for the Gravity Project FHIR IG (John Roberts, John Loonsk)
Meeting adjourned at 17:33 (eastern)