Versions Compared

Key

  • This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.

...

  • Agenda Review
  • MinutesWGM Stuff: Update of Sydney schedule...things shifted by a day (e.g. Sunday to Monday, so meetings will start Tuesday and run through full day Friday)
  • AMA Self-Measured Blood Pressure (IHMI originated) 
    • AMA interesting in working with HL7 community. How?
    • SMBP core use case: Patient collecting BP data, shipped via smartphone to the cloud, ultimately to the patient's EHR. 
    • Potential for a device registry (certified?) 
    • Review of data elements in the use case
    • Goal to standardize data 
    • OO seems the best place for PSS for an IG, plus HCD WG, ARB, 
    • US-first approach here (leveraging US Core, etc.) but a global scope is possible 
    • Looking at May 2020 ballot, perhaps January 2020 Connectathon 
    • Motion to make this an official project for OO with Rob getting AMA folks in touch with Connectathon folks and Lorraine offering to help with PSS/IG       Lorraine/Rob   Ag: 0 Ab: 0   In favor: 15 
    • AMA presentation: 
      View file
      nameama_ihmi_hl7_oo_cimi_SMBP_20190815.pptx
      height250
  • FHIR
    • DocumentReference/Media/Attachment Update 
      • DocumentReference ownership
        • Vote on OO taking ownership of DocumentReference as previously discussed (Regarding the FHIR ownership question, Rob, Eric, myself, and John Moehrke were on the OO on FHIR call on Tuesday and in light of everything felt that it is reasonable for OO to pick up ownership):
          • FHIR-I is not that enthusiastic about it, although mostly bandwidth related.  Rob had the sense that this last discussion they were less negative, but still not ready to pick it up.
          • While the resource can be widely used, the most complex use and requirements would likely come from Observation and Diagnostic Report, so we have a bigger stake to get this right.
          • We are used to having resources that are widely used beyond our immediate focus, so having Observation/DiagnosticReport/DocumentReference (or whatever we end up naming the DocumentReference) in one place makes a lot of sense too.
          • Motion to OO take ownership of resource with Hans or JM will take it to FMG.    Eric Haas/John Moehrke   Against: 0, Abstain: 0, in favor: 9 
      • Vote on GF#23567   Eric Haas/John Moehrke   Against: 0,  Abstain: 1,  In favor:  8
      • ( see also GF#23568 ) FYI
  • ASD Vote: 20190812_ASD_eVote
  • FHIR
    • DocumentReference/Media/Attachment Update 
      • DocumentReference ownership
        • Vote on OO taking ownership of DocumentReference as previously discussed (Regarding the FHIR ownership question, Rob, Eric, myself, and John Moehrke were on the OO on FHIR call on Tuesday and in light of everything felt that it is reasonable for OO to pick up ownership):
          • FHIR-I is not that enthusiastic about it, although mostly bandwidth related.  Rob had the sense that this last discussion they were less negative, but still not ready to pick it up.
          • While the resource can be widely used, the most complex use and requirements would likely come from Observation and Diagnostic Report, so we have a bigger stake to get this right.
          • We are used to having resources that are widely used beyond our immediate focus, so having Observation/DiagnosticReport/DocumentReference (or whatever we end up naming the DocumentReference) in one place makes a lot of sense too.
          • Motion to OO take ownership of resource with Hans or JM will take it to FMG.    Eric Haas/John Moehrke   Against: 0, Abstain: 0, in favor: 9 
      • Vote on GF#23567   Eric Haas/John Moehrke   Against: 0,  Abstain: 1,  In favor:  8
      • ( see also GF#23568 ) FYI
    • AMA Self-Measured Blood Pressure (IHMI originated) - last 20 minutes of call
      • AMA interesting in working with HL7 community. How?
      • SMBP core use case: Patient collecting BP data, shipped via smartphone to the cloud, ultimately to the patient's EHR. 
      • Potential for a device registry (certified?) 
      • Review of data elements in the use case
      • Goal to standardize data 
      • OO seems the best place for PSS for an IG, plus HCD WG, ARB, 
      • US-first approach here (leveraging US Core, etc.) but a global scope is possible 
      • Looking at May 2020 ballot, perhaps January 2020 Connectathon 
      • Motion to make this an official project for OO with Rob getting AMA folks in touch with Connectathon folks and Lorraine offering to help with PSS/IG       Lorraine/Rob   Ag: 0 Ab: 0   In favor: 15 
      • AMA presentation: 
        View file
        nameama_ihmi_hl7_oo_cimi_SMBP_20190815.pptx
        height250
  • WGM Stuff: Update of Sydney schedule...things shifted by a day (e.g. Sunday to Monday, so meetings will start Tuesday and run through full day Friday)
  • Project updates:
  • Call adjourned at 12:58 PM CT 




Below Items not covered on agenda. Save for next week: 

...